Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tips to help make contact with Demons

ktrv

So i know there are already tips on JOS.

But i would like to ask all the people who truly made some sort of contact with Demons what is your best advice on how to do it?

i’m just looking for some more tips that may not be on JOS.

Hail Satan!

The only time I heard the voice of a Demon was during a Solstice as that greatly boosted my ability to perceive, so my tip would be to try and time it on a powerful astrological date.

From my experience, the Gods communicate and respond to you in ways you can perceive. My tip is don’t have expectations.
So you just have to be open minded. Void Meditation helps and above all staying on your meditations.

So i know there are already tips on JOS.

But i would like to ask all the people who truly made some sort of contact with Demons what is your best advice on how to do it?

i’m just looking for some more tips that may not be on JOS.

Hail Satan!
In my experience, doing periodical offerings to a demon related to their corrispondences (incenses, herbs...) learning the history of a specific demon, doing acts of dedication: dedicating letters, poems, art, beauty to the demon. Doing the above can help to make a bond of spiritual friendship mutual.

I highly recommend lying in bed in the dark, just praying to Satan, I usually thank him or just vent, whatever you want, with your eyes open or closed, doesn't matter, calling upon him with his sigil and feeling his energy/presence enliven your body. He is incredibly powerful and unmistakable.

It also depends of the contact, the reason you are doing it for. Why do you want make contact with one? It's something important? It's something you would like to get help with? Is it just curiosity ?

I highly recommend lying in bed in the dark, just praying to Satan, I usually thank him or just vent, whatever you want, with your eyes open or closed, doesn't matter, calling upon him with his sigil and feeling his energy/presence enliven your body. He is incredibly powerful and unmistakable.
I do this very often(except sigil part)
I guess that’s what i was missing.
Thank you very much for the advice!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back