Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Timing

darylmitch

Iv been wondering for some time..

How many days does it take to open the chakras and how long should be spent on each and how long should one meditate reguraly for

I know it might be a foolish question but still rather curious

Hail Satan<3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darylmitch" <darylmitch@... wrote:
Iv been wondering for some time..

How many days does it take to open the chakras and how long should be spent on each and how long should one meditate reguraly for

I know it might be a foolish question but still rather curious

Hail Satan<3
You will definitely feel it when you have opened a chakra and will feel really light when you have opened all 7 because of the circuit of energy from the base through to the crown.

Some of the awakening meditations would have to be repeated if you don't feel the chakra opening but they will ultimately open all your chakras.

The complete chakra meditation and chakra spinning should be done everyday as it is essential to empower your chakras and soul overall.

Ideally, meditation should be done everyday for 15-30 minutes although if you are able to handle more then an hour or two.

This is Definitely not a foolish question my friend, it's not an uncommon question, so don't worry ^^

Good Luck With All Your Endeavors

HAIL SATAN!

Tim

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back