Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Time !!

[email protected]

Hay guys
How are u all!?
I hope u are great

I have a question and I hope to gain form u all

--i am relatively new to meditation and I see it says that I must keep time for power med or void med and keep doing so. . .
I really want to but I really have no time i.e wake 05h00 home at 19:00-23h00 everyday except sunday. I know many of u have the same question. So what do u thing I can do? :) time now is 01h43. Just got out of the shower, gotta be up at 5am again and start again "sigh"

Thank you for you eyes XD.
HAIL SATAN
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: Satan E Groups <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 6:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Time !!

Hay guys
How are u all!?
I hope u are great

--i am relatively new to meditation and I see it says that I must keep time for power med or void med and keep doing so. . .
I really want to but I really have no time i.e wake 05h00 home at 19:00-23h00 everyday except sunday. I know many of u have the same question. So what do u thing I can do? :) time now is 01h43. Just got out of the shower, gotta be up at 5am again and start again "sigh"

HAIL SATAN

You can do Void meditation and clean your aura and chakras while in the shower, or if you have to sit and wait, etc. You can also do the foundation meditation, breathing in energy, just about anywhere. I do it when I'm walking somewhere, in the sunlight. It's an instant pick-me-up.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], michaelsshannon986@... wrote:

Hay guys
How are u all!?
I hope u are great

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back