Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Time travelers

Ludovica

I have lots of questions. Do time travelers exist? Can people be young without improving their kundalini? I saw some theories that celebrities are using bl*od or using different parts of skin and collagen to become younger. Also is sunscreen dangerous or do we need sunlight?

I highly doubt time travel exists, though it's true that ancient civilizations had advanced technology that the powers that be wanna hide and we today claim are people traveling back in time, because our tech today pales in comparison and ancient civilizations were just closer to "heaven", but given to how time works....its jus not possible to travel back in time.

If it was true....everyone would be murdering each other to get access to such tech and wed have people traveling back in time to try to manipulate historical events to their favor....just imagine that, imagine the kikes or even deranged gentile criminals getting ahold of such tech.

the closest anything can get to time travel is the multi-verse theory where there are so many universes out there that "eventually" one will stumble across one identical to our's but with variations varying from the slightest to a night/day comparison, but even if somehow, someway, I went to that universe and prevented Sun Yat Sen from overthrowing the Emperor of China or preventing the kikes from infiltrating the Ming dynasty, or the Spaniards from Catholicizing the Philippines, Muslims from Islamizing Indonesia and etc....it would have no effect in our reality since it would only effect the history of "that universe". Your so-called "doppleganger" is STILL a different person, a different Soul.

But even the parallel universe theory I have strong doubts on as it would negate what the Gods taught us.....though it is a fascinating topic to ponder upon.

and yes sadly celebrities do use blood/animal/human parts, its part of jewish human sacrifice and cannibalism as the entertainment is largely under jewish control, not "completely" as much christian conspiracy theorists claim it to be, but its pretty heavy to where its not considered uncommon practice.

but given to how time works....its jus not possible to travel back in time.
You mean according to the outdated perception of how time works? Because according to new quantum theories, past, present and future all exist simultaneously, so time travel could be simply as switching from present mode to past mode as it's still happening now and you can access it.

It's complex as to how time travel may work, as there are many different theories of time. But it's not impossible.

If it was true....everyone would be murdering each other to get access to such tech and wed have people traveling back in time to try to manipulate historical events to their favor....just imagine that, imagine the kikes or even deranged gentile criminals getting ahold of such tech.

It's like saying that if psychic powers were true, everyone would be using them to spy on others and get revenge on them. Can you see the flaw here? Just because it may be possible, doesn't mean that the average person can currently do it, obviously.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back