Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tight Sensation in my head

The Phantom Stranger

Hi so I pushed myself to meditate for 4.5 hrs like in in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqe78QSx0tw

And like afterwards I was feeling a tight sensation in the middle of my head. What was that? It was even painful at times.

That's what happens when you overdo it, often referred to by us as frying yourself.

Too much stimulation in the upper chakra's. Give yourself a good rest and don't push your boundaries again, especially when we are on schedule, because burnout right now is really detrimental.

I experienced it as well when I was a newbie, and was frustrated by my closed crown chakra, so I thought it was a great idea to vibrate 1000 reps of Maum into my crown to blast it open.

I was right, it certainly blasted my crown. I also couldn't meditate on my crown for weeks and had head-splitting aches for days.

What you did is likely not as heavy on the Nadis and chakra's, so a few days rest might be enough to let your soul recover.

Avoid meditating for long periods for the next few days, stick to the basics like AoP and Aura cleaning only, then test the waters in a few days with some light empowerment on the upper chakra's. If you feel any pain, sting or excessive pressure, stop immediately, even if it's only after 1 rep.

If you feel no pain, stick with much lower reps for a week and try to carefully build your empowerment back up to where you were normally at over the next two weeks.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
I was right, it certainly blasted my crown. I also couldn't meditate on my crown for weeks and had head-splitting aches for days.

Lmao. I knew a guy who vibrated 666 times Raum and threw up after it.

Aquarius said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Similar thing nearly happened to me with 666 Fehu for a working. Needless to say, I was unable to continue it after that first day :lol:

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=333962 time=1647189453 user_id=57]
Aquarius said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Similar thing nearly happened to me with 666 Fehu for a working. Needless to say, I was unable to continue it after that first day :lol:
Lol.

The website should really have a really big warning sign to prevent newbies from overdoing it. It should have anecdotes from people frying themselves or overdoing it. I did 100 reps on my first try, and it hurt like hell.

RockSeed13 said:
The website should really have a really big warning sign to prevent newbies from overdoing it. It should have anecdotes from people frying themselves or overdoing it. I did 100 reps on my first try, and it hurt like hell.
There are many places where it says that beginners should start with low repetitions. Oftentimes info on JoS has to be pierced together from multiple pages for a complete understanding. In my opinion it is everyones individual responsibility how well they can interpret the information over that everything is handled on a silver platter.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back