Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tibet

followerofenkisatan

Hello,
 I just got back from a trip to Tibet and I have never been so amazed in my life. There is a very good reason why there is so much suppression in Tibet. Tibet is the closest thing to a satanic nation. People here love and respect each other. Men and women are equal but understand their differences. There is so much compassion and love for their culture and their people but they respect foreigners who visit their lands, even the Chinese. The common folk are constantly chanting mantras when walking or driving. They spend their weekends carving mantras into rocks or carving statues of the gods and meditating. 
These people are extremely hardworking and truly understand karma. They are self sufficient and great craftsman. The Tibetan, believe it or not, tend to be very wealthy and live in much better quality homes than the Chinese working in sweatshop china. Tibetans have a love for nature that you do not see trash anywhere. Their electricity is completely ecofriendly (hydroplants). It is extremely obvious the moment you have left china and enter this paradise. Other than feeling the pressure change in your sinus area and ears you notices the water is crystal clear, the sky is blue, the air is fresh, the large forest, the people smiling. A truly wonderful place. 
This paradise in not found in all of Tibet though. Kham (eastern Tibet) is the only place where Tibetans are still the majority and where they are allowed to follow their beliefs and practices with no interference from big brother. You Rarely ever see big brother or any other Chinese in this area. Central Tibet (Ü) is a different story. There are more chinese than Tibetans there. Big brother is present alright, "liberating" Tibet. Soldiers are constantly patrolling the area. There are soldiers on the roofs of monasteries. There are cameras all over the place. Constant demonstrations of Chinese "superiority". Chinese soldiers fire at ancient relics and monasteries for target practice. Very vile. People are afraid to talk to strangers because they fear persecution. Foreigners are usually not allowed in monasteries for the same reason.
I wondered to myself why kham was relatively free and more beautifully than the center. I found my answer. Kham is full of Gelugpa schools, corrupted form of Tibetan Buddhism (satanism). They became the main school in Tibet but especially so in kham. They teach more on this corrupted love and turning your cheek. They teach sexual abstenence and is nothing more than Xianity in the far east. In central Tibet, Gelugpa still rules but there are lots of other schools. Two in particular are the closest thing to satanism. The lamas are allowed to have spouses and are encouraged to have children. Their spouses must be spiritually equal to them. Both schools practice some forms of black magic and are not afraid to fight. Usually when you here of monks fighting against the tyranny, they are from the non-Gelugpa school. 
I've always had in mind building temples and monasteries for satan. I think this trip was exactly for that reason. I think Satan gave me this wonderful experience to design them like Tibetan monasteries and temples. I hope to start raising money soon. I plan on building them across Europe and Massachusetts. One temple at a time of course but I see it coming. 
I could go on about the Tibetans but no matter how much I write it doesn't do them justice. These people are the ideal in my eyes. I really encourage taking a trip to Tibet but make sure you're with a Tibetan. There are places only Tibetans and those trusted can go. I was lucky to have a Tibetan friend named Tenpa to show me around.
HAIL SATAN!!HAIL OUR CERTAIN VICTORY!!HAIL TIBET!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back