Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Three days working??

aprilxavier3

Greetings warriors am going through are difficult time ever since I left my job last year have been home upto now have not got a job.. Have tried to take my application in many places but no answer have been doing many workings to attract a job I want it just dissipate like that the reason is whenever I start a working to attract a job I get interference with people, family members en friends when have started a working like have done for three or four days i start to miss some days especially on Saturdays and Sundays where these pew spend time at home...some workings needs alot of attention and persistence and i cannot do any working when they're some people at home... Vibrating the words, focusing and i cannot get any good place to do working. Sometimes I tried to ask the gods for help but I got no help I remained stuck and fucked up this thing have even made me to lose faith in the gods maybe they cannot understand the situation am going through but when I remember last year when I was new i n Satanism the gods help me so much whatever I asked but now its like they have abandoned me.... For that reason I was wondering that if there is any working FO three days short powerful working which can use to attract a job even the job is very simple just a waiter job but I don't why it has refused to come to me....thanks

Greetings brothers and Sisters of JOS. I am confuse and new answers. My mother is accused of witchcraft by my sisters and brother who goes to churches and they said our mother is responsible for all of our setbacks. Surely we all having some growth problems. What is the way out? 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 16:34, aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   Greetings warriors am going through are difficult time ever since I left my job last year have been home upto now have not got a job.. Have tried to take my application in many places but no answer have been doing many workings to attract a job I want it just dissipate like that the reason is whenever I start a working to attract a job I get interference with people, family members en friends when have started a working like have done for three or four days i start to miss some days especially on Saturdays and Sundays where these pew spend time at home...some workings needs alot of attention and persistence and i cannot do any working when they're some people at home... Vibrating the words, focusing and i cannot get any good place to do working. Sometimes I tried to ask the gods for help but I got no help I remained stuck and fucked up this thing have even made me to lose faith in the gods maybe they cannot understand the situation am going through but when I remember last year when I was new i n Satanism the gods help me so much whatever I asked but now its like they have abandoned me.... For that reason I was wondering that if there is any working FO three days short powerful working which can use to attract a job even the job is very simple just a waiter job but I don't why it has refused to come to me....thanks

I think your mum practices this modern witchcraft which is not part of spiritual Satanism many women in Africa practice it but this Modern witchcraft is not much powerful any Xian who's on some high level of lies en dumbness can be told by his/her pastor that they're being witched these stupid pastors also have some little powers like Us(children of Satan) because they can return curses to those who are without but not to and aren't really messing with are true spiritual Satanist.. SO YOU can use banish ritual to return that hatred and curses or the best way which I myself use is engulfing in sunshine during day time lunch time 1-2 pm i raise my energies when am totally deep in sunshine that white gold energy can do absolutely anything you want with affirmation you breathe in it you direct by visualizing... Your vey lucky you don't get any interference the reason why am still stuck down because of interference i can attract anything i want if i do are working for one or two weeks without interference.... Lastly don't put yourself into your mum's affairs and her brothers and sisters you just work in privacy but when your helping her by unseen means... Everything will be better and don't forget the RTRs best weapons....to everything....Hail Satan. Hail the Gods

Hello aprilxavier last time u posted a way you go into trance .you relax by focusing inside your body and affirm i will go into trance by the count 1 to 10 ,but i wounder if this was given by your guardian demon.because it works good.

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 4:34 PM, aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   Greetings warriors am going through are difficult time ever since I left my job last year have been home upto now have not got a job.. Have tried to take my application in many places but no answer have been doing many workings to attract a job I want it just dissipate like that the reason is whenever I start a working to attract a job I get interference with people, family members en friends when have started a working like have done for three or four days i start to miss some days especially on Saturdays and Sundays where these pew spend time at home...some workings needs alot of attention and persistence and i cannot do any working when they're some people at home... Vibrating the words, focusing and i cannot get any good place to do working. Sometimes I tried to ask the gods for help but I got no help I remained stuck and fucked up this thing have even made me to lose faith in the gods maybe they cannot understand the situation am going through but when I remember last year when I was new i n Satanism the gods help me so much whatever I asked but now its like they have abandoned me.... For that reason I was wondering that if there is any working FO three days short powerful working which can use to attract a job even the job is very simple just a waiter job but I don't why it has refused to come to me....thanks

Thanks for your Support. It is true real power is in SS. I used 
have this nightmare of sex but since my dedication is all gone. Hail to Father Satan
On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 22:09, aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   I think your mum practices this modern witchcraft which is not part of spiritual Satanism many women in Africa practice it but this Modern witchcraft is not much powerful any Xian who's on some high level of lies en dumbness can be told by his/her pastor that they're being witched these stupid pastors also have some little powers like Us(children of Satan) because they can return curses to those who are without but not to and aren't really messing with are true spiritual Satanist.. SO YOU can use banish ritual to return that hatred and curses or the best way which I myself use is engulfing in sunshine during day time lunch time 1-2 pm i raise my energies when am totally deep in sunshine that white gold energy can do absolutely anything you want with affirmation you breathe in it you direct by visualizing... Your vey lucky you don't get any interference the reason why am still stuck down because of interference i can attract anything i want if i do are working for one or two weeks without interference.... Lastly don't put yourself into your mum's affairs and her brothers and sisters you just work in privacy but when your helping her by unseen means... Everything will be better and don't forget the RTRs best weapons....to everything....Hail Satan. Hail the Gods

It just came as a voice inside my mind when I was doing RTRs focusing when vibrating the paragraph and affirmation was hard but that technique helped me out whenever i feel like going in a trance i use that technique i don't know if was given to me by my GD or demons cause i haven't met my GD yet.... But i will in time. Thanks 4 appreciating

Your technic works like magic ,but i wounder if you are open.

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 7:10 PM, aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   It just came as a voice inside my mind when I was doing RTRs focusing when vibrating the paragraph and affirmation was hard but that technique helped me out whenever i feel like going in a trance i use that technique i don't know if was given to me by my GD or demons cause i haven't met my GD yet.... But i will in time. Thanks 4 appreciating

I am not fully open but I can hear the voice of demons at times when am doing RTR or when am relaxed or worried not that I meditate so much its just when I get meditation session I do it with all my being energy from the sun have helped me so much.... I can do whatever I want but because of interference sometimes I fail I don't know if there's any working for three days ok even one week..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back