Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thoughtforms use in….

ktrv

I was wondering if I can use Thoughtforms on my self to make me let’s say more “ appealing to people” like in music if i want to promote a song on a social media platform and put a “Thoughtforms” on me can it have the effect I desire?Or i should use something else.Or even could it be used on me for let’s see whenever people hear my song they can feel a good way(or what does can be used for me to have that “ influence” effect on people)

I was wondering if I can use Thoughtforms on my self to make me let’s say more “ appealing to people” like in music if i want to promote a song on a social media platform and put a “Thoughtforms” on me can it have the effect I desire?Or i should use something else.Or even could it be used on me for let’s see whenever people hear my song they can feel a good way(or what does can be used for me to have that “ influence” effect on people)
To be more attractive and pleasant, I don't know how much it is worth putting thought forms on yourself, especially at the beginning of your journey. I personally think that in this case it would be better programming your aura for the specific purpose. Enter a deep trance and program your aura with energy and affirmations.

I personally have difficulty reaching very deep levels of trance, but with the mp3s on the site I can do it much easier. I'll leave you the links:

Version for 30 minutes of meditation:

Version for 15 minutes of meditation:

This link explains how to use your aura in magic:

Obviously there is no need to repeat the affirmation for 30 minutes. You can go into deep trance and do the programming for 20 breaths. I usually had good effects with 40 breaths. Once, however, I needed money on the same day and I programmed my aura to attract this specific money to me. By the evening I obtained the requested amount. To make you understand that programming your aura works very well if it is powerful. It's not a "poor spell".

Coordinate with Moon and Planets. And repeat the work for at least 40 days in a row.

But, in any case, in my opinion you should listen to the opinion of others as well. This is what I would do and obviously it's fine for me. It's not an absolute rule!

What do you mean by this?
To coordinate with specific planets or like the best time for specific use like neptune for that this for that etc.

Also thank you for answer above.
Here you go and happy reading:

Perform the magical work for 40 days in a row:

Coordinate your magical work with the Moon:

Avoid moon voids during which starting a spell has no effect (recommendation: it is only for the beginning of the spell, from the second day onwards you can continue it even during the moon void):

Coordinate your magical workings with the planets:

Further help to be able to coordinate more easily consists of the official Satanic Calendars of Joy of Satan. In them the dates of power for the various spells and much more are marked:

However, I advise you before starting this spell: take some time. Meditate for a while. Gain some power and some specific knowledge to better understand how magical things work. I suggest taking things slowly because if you rush without being aware enough of what you are doing, it may fail and you may have wasted your time:

Here you go and happy reading:

Perform the magical work for 40 days in a row:

Coordinate your magical work with the Moon:

Avoid moon voids during which starting a spell has no effect (recommendation: it is only for the beginning of the spell, from the second day onwards you can continue it even during the moon void):

Coordinate your magical workings with the planets:

Further help to be able to coordinate more easily consists of the official Satanic Calendars of Joy of Satan. In them the dates of power for the various spells and much more are marked:

However, I advise you before starting this spell: take some time. Meditate for a while. Gain some power and some specific knowledge to better understand how magical things work. I suggest taking things slowly because if you rush without being aware enough of what you are doing, it may fail and you may have wasted your time:
Thank you very much for these i read some of these but when they are all combined,they make more sense.

I got a question though, if you know the answer.

On the
calander i see for every month there are demons on the bottom of the page (sigils with a name)
What are they used for?
And also there are specific day in the month where you should do lets say love or what ritual,
does it just amplifies like if we do the love ritual or is it we could only do the love ritual.
Because maybe lets sat avg 29 is sport, gambling or whatever could i do something else than that or should i wait for a date that is empty.

Thought forms are just a tool to direct your will - the same as visualization, and everything can be done without them, but some may find it easier or more advantageous to use them. You can try imagining a word related to one of your goals on yourself, which is kind of like a mixture of a thought form and programming for the auric field. Try to feel and imagine your goal manifesting as you conjure the word.. the more emotional feeling/energy you can trigger in yourself as you imagine and place the word onto you, the stronger the effect should be. Just keep doing it every day, and as most of the meditation information around here mentions, persistence is key.

To be more attractive and pleasant, I don't know how much it is worth putting thought forms on yourself, especially at the beginning of your journey. I personally think that in this case it would be better programming your aura for the specific purpose. Enter a deep trance and program your aura with energy and affirmations.

I personally have difficulty reaching very deep levels of trance, but with the mp3s on the site I can do it much easier. I'll leave you the links:

Obviously there is no need to repeat the affirmation for 30 minutes. You can go into deep trance and do the programming for 20 breaths. I usually had good effects with 40 breaths. Once, however, I needed money on the same day and I programmed my aura to attract this specific money to me. By the evening I obtained the requested amount. To make you understand that programming your aura works very well if it is powerful. It's not a "poor spell".

Coordinate with Moon and Planets. And repeat the work for at least 40 days in a row.

But, in any case, in my opinion you should listen to the opinion of others as well. This is what I would do and obviously it's fine for me. It's not an absolute rule!
I have to agree that programming your aura might give you better results. When I think of a "thought form," (and I think many others think this same way?) I tend to imagine something pretty complex that exists on it's own in the ether from the amount of energy that's been pooled into it. I suppose the definition is more broad than that but to create some kind of living thing is surely a greater challenge than just creating a simple magnetic energy current to pull something closer to you.

Thank you very much for these i read some of these but when they are all combined,they make more sense.

I got a question though, if you know the answer.

On the

calander i see for every month there are demons on the bottom of the page (sigils with a name)
What are they used for?
And also there are specific day in the month where you should do lets say love or what ritual,
does it just amplifies like if we do the love ritual or is it we could only do the love ritual.
Because maybe lets sat avg 29 is sport, gambling or whatever could i do something else than that or should i wait for a date that is empty.
For the first part of your message: make sure you have understood the precise concepts well. Otherwise, reread if necessary. Always without haste.

For the second part of your message:
1) As noted in the Demons of Hell section, the Gods are associated with specific days of the year and these periods belong to them. For this reason, the Demons that connect to certain days are marked in the calendar.

2) On the dates in which things like: "love, children, home, family" are written, it is possible to start work that has to do with these subjects. On dates such as: "money, authority, charisma, honor" it is possible to begin spells referring to money, authority, charisma and honor. Obviously the dates being marked days of power it is much better to start your spells on those marked days.

Nobody forbids you to start your spells on other days too obviously, especially if you have real urgencies, but if you want to have a good result it can be extremely useful to resort to those days of power. Just try to be clear about when the voids of course begin and end. They are marked on the calendar. If I want to do a love ritual it would be better to perform it on the first day, for example, waiting for the Moon in Libra and favorable Venus, instead of doing it during the Moon in Aquarius or in another sign that has nothing to do with the Love.

I hope I understood and answered your question. :D

For the first part of your message: make sure you have understood the precise concepts well. Otherwise, reread if necessary. Always without haste.

For the second part of your message:
1) As noted in the Demons of Hell section, the Gods are associated with specific days of the year and these periods belong to them. For this reason, the Demons that connect to certain days are marked in the calendar.

2) On the dates in which things like: "love, children, home, family" are written, it is possible to start work that has to do with these subjects. On dates such as: "money, authority, charisma, honor" it is possible to begin spells referring to money, authority, charisma and honor. Obviously the dates being marked days of power it is much better to start your spells on those marked days.

Nobody forbids you to start your spells on other days too obviously, especially if you have real urgencies, but if you want to have a good result it can be extremely useful to resort to those days of power. Just try to be clear about when the voids of course begin and end. They are marked on the calendar. If I want to do a love ritual it would be better to perform it on the first day, for example, waiting for the Moon in Libra and favorable Venus, instead of doing it during the Moon in Aquarius or in another sign that has nothing to do with the Love.

I hope I understood and answered your question. :D
Ah,

I understand know thank you very much.

Thought forms are just a tool to direct your will - the same as visualization, and everything can be done without them, but some may find it easier or more advantageous to use them. You can try imagining a word related to one of your goals on yourself, which is kind of like a mixture of a thought form and programming for the auric field. Try to feel and imagine your goal manifesting as you conjure the word.. the more emotional feeling/energy you can trigger in yourself as you imagine and place the word onto you, the stronger the effect should be. Just keep doing it every day, and as most of the meditation information around here mentions, persistence is key.

I have to agree that programming your aura might give you better results. When I think of a "thought form," (and I think many others think this same way?) I tend to imagine something pretty complex that exists on it's own in the ether from the amount of energy that's been pooled into it. I suppose the definition is more broad than that but to create some kind of living thing is surely a greater challenge than just creating a simple magnetic energy current to pull something closer to you.
Thank you very much!

I wanted to say thank you very much,I tried the mp3 you shared last night and i was i the best trance i ever been.Very helpfull info.
May Satan and the Gods bless to

I wanted to say thank you very much,I tried the mp3 you shared last night and i was i the best trance i ever been.Very helpfull info.
May Satan and the Gods bless to
I truly appreciate you taking the time to thank me! It was truly a pleasure to do my best and I hope Satan and the Gods can bless you too! Good work with your meditations! :D

And yes, those mp3s are miraculous, I sent them to you specifically for this reason. They work very well for me too although, as I told you, I have problems going into trance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back