Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This was WEIRD!.......

Karen

Nothing like this ever happened to me before and it only lasted a few seconds, but it was strange. Something woke me up suddenly very early this morning, although there was nothing in my bedroom that I could see. Next thing I knew I felt like I was falling very fast. When the falling feeling stopped I was in this place, like this big empty room with black curtains and lit very dimly. I heard someone calling my name but didn't see anyone, and it sounded all echoey. Right after that I was back in my bedroom wide awake. I know it wasn't a dream because I usually dream about incredibly stupid things, but I've never experienced anything like that before. Any ideas what happened? Thanks...

HAIL SATAN

This is completely normal to us satanic . This happens cause your mind is thinking about what you are into and you get those feelings . :)Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "Karen" <bloody_morrigan@... Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 04:06:09 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [Teens4Satan] This was WEIRD!.......
  Nothing like this ever happened to me before and it only lasted a few seconds, but it was strange. Something woke me up suddenly very early this morning, although there was nothing in my bedroom that I could see. Next thing I knew I felt like I was falling very fast. When the falling feeling stopped I was in this place, like this big empty room with black curtains and lit very dimly. I heard someone calling my name but didn't see anyone, and it sounded all echoey. Right after that I was back in my bedroom wide awake. I know it wasn't a dream because I usually dream about incredibly stupid things, but I've never experienced anything like that before. Any ideas what happened? Thanks...

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Karen" <bloody_morrigan@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
hey dude, I been through this but not similar like your.
I was asking if satan is for me before going to sleep.
I couldn't get much sleep that night rolling around.
then I woke up at 5am, heard a echo-like feminine voice at my right ear.
telling me something in an unknown language.
it might be a sign... I've encountered this kind of problems twice.
you can add me into your contacts if u want to ask more.

Each people is born on a niveau
just like 1/10
you maby by 3
and i am maby 6
Each people have special connection with demons and spirits
i got a mirror normal one i can see on it and focus and my face wil change into my demon one
i can only feel him nothing else
but
It's a sign from satan before you go to sleep remember your dream till you sleep
and you will get that night the same dream but it's contineu
Or tape record your dream and listens til you sleep

HailfathersatanHail (sorry for bad english i sucks XD)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, December 24, 2009 2:40:30 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: This was WEIRD!.......

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Karen" <bloody_morrigan@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

hey dude, I been through this but not similar like your.
I was asking if satan is for me before going to sleep.
I couldn't get much sleep that night rolling around.
then I woke up at 5am, heard a echo-like feminine voice at my right ear.
telling me something in an unknown language.
it might be a sign... I've encountered this kind of problems twice..
you can add me into your contacts if u want to ask more.

Something similar happened to me. Only I was brought to a room I've never seen before and everything just spinned into a vortex thing that was really colorful and everything seemed to fade away then I sorta fell back into my 'body' and someone was sitting there smiling at me like I was a "cute little girl." Can that be explained in the same way?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Markko Donto" <markkodonto@... wrote:

This is completely normal to us satanic . This happens cause your mind is thinking about what you are into and you get those feelings . :)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 04:06:09
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] This was WEIRD!.......

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back