Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This sucks fat ones.

Orion Aryasbay

My girlfriend Danni, I mentioned her a wee while back when she converted to Satanism.

Well now she is turning back to Christianity.

She is having problems with voices in her head. I offered to help her get rid of the negative entities but she refused and said she'd rather be Christian because she doesn't want to be involved in Satanism.

I know it's her choice and all but I don't want to see her dig a grave for herself like this.

Please help!

Hail Satan!

Well don't waste any time with her anyway, I can tell you she's not suitable for Satanism when she goes to xianity when a small problem arises.

Chances are, she'll probably come back crawling as many other people have done this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Orion Aryasbay" <aryasatana@... wrote:

My girlfriend Danni, I mentioned her a wee while back when she converted to Satanism.

She is having problems with voices in her head. I offered to help her get rid of the negative entities but she refused and said she'd rather be Christian because she doesn't want to be involved in Satanism.

I know it's her choice and all but I don't want to see her dig a grave for herself like this.

Please help!

Hail Satan!

Greetings,
There are many well meaning people in my life that are completely diluted by the lies of the enemy.And yes it is sad to see them so miss guided.But I have realized that if Father Satan chooses to set their minds free,and gives me an opportunity to tell them the truth,then there is hope for them. But if not then I just have to except that some of the people I know may never find the truth of our dear Father Satan.But on the other hand I am so happy that he chose me to trust with his truth.At least we have us,the family of Satan to unite with.And that's why we are so important to each other.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, October 31, 2010 12:48:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] This sucks fat ones.

Please help!

Hail Satan!

Sad but true. We also need to keep in mind that some of the ignorant remain ignorant by choice. It's no longer true that accurate information about Satan and the other Gods is unavailable. This is especially true in the case of those to whom we have tried to impart this info.

I do realize, however, that it's radical and can (and does) take a while to sink in and I also realize that we often have to take it "slow and easy", imparting information in small doses, remembering where they're still at. Our ranks are steadily growing though, so people are becoming free. And for each of us who are active posters on the boards, there's an even larger number who rarely, if ever, speak up but nevertheless they are our brothers and sisters.

Yes we certainly do need each other. For support and as a place where we can learn and grow and exchange ideas.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Greetings,
There are many well meaning people in my life that are completely diluted by the
lies of the enemy.And yes it is sad to see them so miss guided.But I have
realized that if Father Satan chooses to set their minds free,and gives me an
opportunity to tell them the truth,then there is hope for them. But if not then
I just have to except that some of the people I know may never find the truth of
our dear Father Satan.But on the other hand I am so happy that he chose me to
trust with his truth.At least we have us,the family of Satan to unite with.And
that's why we are so important to each other.

Hail Satan!
Brian.

My girlfriend Danni, I mentioned her a wee while back when she converted to
Satanism.

She is having problems with voices in her head. I offered to help her get rid of
the negative entities but she refused and said she'd rather be Christian because
she doesn't want to be involved in Satanism.

I know it's her choice and all but I don't want to see her dig a grave for
herself like this.

Please help!

Hail Satan!

Kikesmasher, I know you want to help, and good point, but she means alot to me because... well, I love her :/

I know that sounds cheesey but don't tell me you've never been in love? It's not just a chase of let the weakling go, sadly, although you're probably right, I should just let her decide for herself.

Great name btw :')

Hail Satan!

You are doing a wonderful thing by spreading the truth about Father Satan and I wanted you to know that. :) I have more peace in my life now than ever before.

Hail Satan

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 2:16 PM, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
  Sad but true. We also need to keep in mind that some of the ignorant remain ignorant by choice. It's no longer true that accurate information about Satan and the other Gods is unavailable. This is especially true in the case of those to whom we have tried to impart this info.

I do realize, however, that it's radical and can (and does) take a while to sink in and I also realize that we often have to take it "slow and easy", imparting information in small doses, remembering where they're still at. Our ranks are steadily growing though, so people are becoming free. And for each of us who are active posters on the boards, there's an even larger number who rarely, if ever, speak up but nevertheless they are our brothers and sisters.

Yes we certainly do need each other. For support and as a place where we can learn and grow and exchange ideas.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Greetings,
There are many well meaning people in my life that are completely diluted by the
lies of the enemy.And yes it is sad to see them so miss guided.But I have
realized that if Father Satan chooses to set their minds free,and gives me an
opportunity to tell them the truth,then there is hope for them. But if not then
I just have to except that some of the people I know may never find the truth of
our dear Father Satan.But on the other hand I am so happy that he chose me to
trust with his truth.At least we have us,the family of Satan to unite with.And
that's why we are so important to each other.

Hail Satan!
Brian.

My girlfriend Danni, I mentioned her a wee while back when she converted to
Satanism.

She is having problems with voices in her head. I offered to help her get rid of
the negative entities but she refused and said she'd rather be Christian because
she doesn't want to be involved in Satanism.

I know it's her choice and all but I don't want to see her dig a grave for
herself like this.

Please help!

Hail Satan!

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

I will support Kikesmasher, and tell you what Orion Aryasbay, I know how it is to love a xian. I had to break contanct with her, since her aggressive behaviour and the lack of willingness to listen to me was like um... I couldn't stand that I loved her and she didn't listen to me. Neither was she sure as to the feelings towards me.

Despite the fact that we don't live far from each other, I ceased to meet with her. This wasn't easy.

FORTUNATELY, I found The One - the Woman I was with in our past. She recalled the previous incarnations... this was, no IS a Divine Love - a Feeling BEYOND my mind and words of NAY of the human language.

Btw, do you use pendulum Orion? It can be a great help in learning about the past. Or the Othala rune, or past lives meditation. If you wish to find the One you've been with from the moment we were Created by Our Father, I wholeheartedly recommend that you follow my advice and see for yourself. This is BEYOND our rational mind, and beyond words. Oh, and... EVERYONE has Such a person - no "but"s :p

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Orion Aryasbay" <aryasatana@... wrote:

Kikesmasher, I know you want to help, and good point, but she means alot to me because... well, I love her :/

I know that sounds cheesey but don't tell me you've never been in love? It's not just a chase of let the weakling go, sadly, although you're probably right, I should just let her decide for herself.

Hail Satan!

Of course I had been in love, but I knew had to make some tough decisions. You should control your emotions, because first of all you can do nothing about that, it is HER decision so if you keep thinking all the time it will only make you worse, cause you a lot of stress and destroy your life. And it will change nothing.

Hail Satan!

If you try to persuade her about joining Satanism she won't even want to hear a word about it and even leave you, it'll be worse. You can maybe ask Satan to show her the truth, but don't overdo it because we are not dumb xians who pray for someone all the time and cause psychic harrassment. If she isn't suitable for Satanism and can't get rid of the xian delusions then not even Satan can do anything, He doesn't force himself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

Of course I had been in love, but I knew had to make some tough decisions. You should control your emotions, because first of all you can do nothing about that, it is HER decision so if you keep thinking all the time it will only make you worse, cause you a lot of stress and destroy your life. And it will change nothing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Orion Aryasbay" <aryasatana@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!!
I must say that I agree, there is a BIG difference between the love shared between soul mates and those we fall in love with, but are not truly compatible with.
I had felt love before, and ironically they looked a LOT like my soul mate, but they weren't meant for me.
It takes strength to leave them, or such as with my experience, preservering when they leave you..
They will enter your life at the right opportunity, and I'm sure father will guide you there :)
Hail Satan!
88!
Hail Khil!
Hail Gomory!
Power to the Gods of Hell!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 19:56:42 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: This sucks fat ones.
  I will support Kikesmasher, and tell you what Orion Aryasbay, I know how it is to love a xian. I had to break contanct with her, since her aggressive behaviour and the lack of willingness to listen to me was like um... I couldn't stand that I loved her and she didn't listen to me. Neither was she sure as to the feelings towards me.

Despite the fact that we don't live far from each other, I ceased to meet with her. This wasn't easy.

FORTUNATELY, I found The One - the Woman I was with in our past. She recalled the previous incarnations... this was, no IS a Divine Love - a Feeling BEYOND my mind and words of NAY of the human language.

Btw, do you use pendulum Orion? It can be a great help in learning about the past. Or the Othala rune, or past lives meditation. If you wish to find the One you've been with from the moment we were Created by Our Father, I wholeheartedly recommend that you follow my advice and see for yourself. This is BEYOND our rational mind, and beyond words. Oh, and... EVERYONE has Such a person - no "but"s :p

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

Hail Satan!

I have to agree with you on that one my friend!!!! And it hurts like hell to love someone who doesn't love you back. You can only wear the blinders for so long.

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 5:42 AM, kikesmasher71 <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back