Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This really pissed me off! About feeding homeless

This might not be my country but it still made me really mad to read about it. Iv'e been in hard times and places and I know what it's like and I feel really bad for people who get stuck like this. I have a real beef with the only places that seem to be available to help the homeless and the poor all seem to be run by xian ministries and churches. It's like taking advantage of someone's misfortune which usually can be traced back to kikes making Gentiles lives hard enough just another trap people fall into with drugs and abusing alcohol or that they just can't make enough money to keep their house even with a job, or they are ill and can't work.
So they end up on the street or having to go to a shelter and they get bombarded by fucking xians hey you hungry? and end up pushing jesus down their necks. These people just want to live and at that point I know... you want a safe place to sleep and something to eat and you worry what you will do tomorrow. You have only the other people down and out around you as friends, they come and go.
So these xians know your on your own and thats how they try to get you.

So I get this article on facebook tonight saying how in USA some cities are trying to ban feeding the homeless on the street and eating in public etc making it hard for people anyone to feed and help the homeless and I see through this shit. Now they have to go to a place like a church or church run shelter which most are and it even says there by one minsiter it will encourage them (read force) to come in to places where they can get 'help' (read bible bashed) with chapels to 'fix their lives' Seems in some places 'government run shelters' can't accept food donations because of food police laws on nutrition. So regular people can't buy a homeless person some lunch? Or deliver meals if they choose to? Churches have money from donations have buildings and vans and other means of getting around this, most of Us don't and most regular people don't.

I came home once to find a homeless man asleep in his car in my paddock. At first I was going to call the cops and get him to leave but I talked to him to see what had happened and basically he was living in his car and got bashed up in town and wanted a safe place to park his car and sleep overnight. He saw the paddock gate open... so I let him stay. I offered to feed him and come inside and take a shower and have the couch but he refused and didn't want to be a bother. He stayed every night out there in his car for a week, and went off in the day looking for housing. He wouldnt accept even a cup of coffee or a blanket and it was so cold. Then one day he was gone and I never saw him again. He was so embarrassed about the state he was in being dirty and stuff he wouldnt even get out of the car to talk to me so I would pull up a chair each night by his car for a while and he told me about his life. It was so sad. I hated going into my warm house and leaving him out there, Id look out on him and each morning if he was still there I was so worried walking over to check on him that he had ... I mean it was really cold out there.

So as we know these xian charities are a way to trap people who are desperate and shove their shit on them when it is the LAST thing they need. These people need Satan. They need real help, practical help, the truth. At first they need obviously food, shelter and protection and help with whatever got them into their situation with nothing else pushed on them. If their sick they need help they need healing and medical care. If able bodied they need jobs that pay what their worth.
They need access to real spirituality and people who can help them with that if it is what they want. Satan dosn't force himself or want us to force Him on anyone, but to make the infomation and truth avaliable free to anyone who does want it. And to help the people who do.

So would these laws stop any of Us from helping these people? We don't have 'shelters' and Satanic churches but what else could we do? Could we put up posters, flyers and provide infomation? These people don't have the internet to find The Joy Of Satan but if there were any secular shelters or safe houses could we not print out stuff from The JOS and make up booklets to leave where people can find them?
It's tough because it isn't safe for Us to expose ourselves or give too much away in public but I can't stand seeing these people suffer only to be taken advantage of by xians.

I know there are good intentioned xians who really think they are doing good and want to help people, they are delusional and still spreading this lie good intentions or not. Sure they are helping feed people but using it as a way to push this crap on the vulnerable is still not right. It is just like a big vicious circle going round and round sucking people in.

I was having a hard time a few years ago with money and paying my rent I didn't have a job and I had to go to a xian charity to get food they fed me for free and gave me a card for the store so I could buy food for me and my dogs. They were nice people and I was gratefull for the help but I didn't want their xian bullshit.
Ive had to live in subsidised housing in the past run by xians and one of the conditions to live there I had to have a xian social worker meet with me all the time and inspect my home. It was awfull he kept trying to push jesus on me. I was wiccan at that time and even that pissed him off he 'banned me' from displaying pentagrams and crystrals or anything like that in my own home.

Then if thats not enough I worked in a supermarket once and out the back were trolly's fully of perfectly good food that had been left at the counter or had a dented package or some superficial damage or whatever that was still fine to eat. I asked what they did with it... went in the bin. The law wouldnt let them give it away and they couldnt sell it. Food safety laws and health and safety. Basically red tape. Thats bullshit I knew how many people that would feed. My pay was shit I could have used that food and they wouldnt even let me have any they threw it in the bin and that was it. Taking it from the bin was a crime. This world is fucked up.

Here is the article. This is on a xian website suprise suprise but I googled this issue and found more on it.
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/201 ... tions.html

http://www.infowars.com/feeding-the-hom ... america-2/

Hail Satan

I know for a fact how pissed off Satan is in the way people treat each other etc. Its a fact. This is a black-sun state of reality. People and many old ideas will die and vanish, in a probably very inhuman way. Animals in this suffer too. The planet too. While the jewish scourge is eating from the golden plaets and the golden forks. If in this black-sun state, the jew survives they will have their global reign as they 'planned'. Of course we know that this won't be heppening but we should fight and behave like we don't know the outcome. This state of nigredo has to sweep out the jewish dross, then other problems will sort themselves in a far easier way and in a more peaceful manner.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

This might not be my country but it still made me really mad to read about it. Iv'e been in hard times and places and I know what it's like and I feel really bad for people who get stuck like this. I have a real beef with the only places that seem to be available to help the homeless and the poor all seem to be run by xian ministries and churches. It's like taking advantage of someone's misfortune which usually can be traced back to kikes making Gentiles lives hard enough just another trap people fall into with drugs and abusing alcohol or that they just can't make enough money to keep their house even with a job, or they are ill and can't work.
So they end up on the street or having to go to a shelter and they get bombarded by fucking xians hey you hungry? and end up pushing jesus down their necks. These people just want to live and at that point I know... you want a safe place to sleep and something to eat and you worry what you will do tomorrow. You have only the other people down and out around you as friends, they come and go.

So I get this article on facebook tonight saying how in USA some cities are trying to ban feeding the homeless on the street and eating in public etc making it hard for people anyone to feed and help the homeless and I see through this shit. Now they have to go to a place like a church or church run shelter which most are and it even says there by one minsiter it will encourage them (read force) to come in to places where they can get 'help' (read bible bashed) with chapels to 'fix their lives' Seems in some places 'government run shelters' can't accept food donations because of food police laws on nutrition. So regular people can't buy a homeless person some lunch? Or deliver meals if they choose to? Churches have money from donations have buildings and vans and other means of getting around this, most of Us don't and most regular people don't.

I came home once to find a homeless man asleep in his car in my paddock. At first I was going to call the cops and get him to leave but I talked to him to see what had happened and basically he was living in his car and got bashed up in town and wanted a safe place to park his car and sleep overnight. He saw the paddock gate open... so I let him stay. I offered to feed him and come inside and take a shower and have the couch but he refused and didn't want to be a bother. He stayed every night out there in his car for a week, and went off in the day looking for housing. He wouldnt accept even a cup of coffee or a blanket and it was so cold. Then one day he was gone and I never saw him again. He was so embarrassed about the state he was in being dirty and stuff he wouldnt even get out of the car to talk to me so I would pull up a chair each night by his car for a while and he told me about his life. It was so sad. I hated going into my warm house and leaving him out there, Id look out on him and each morning if he was still there I was so worried walking over to check on him that he had ... I mean it was really cold out there.

So as we know these xian charities are a way to trap people who are desperate and shove their shit on them when it is the LAST thing they need. These people need Satan. They need real help, practical help, the truth. At first they need obviously food, shelter and protection and help with whatever got them into their situation with nothing else pushed on them. If their sick they need help they need healing and medical care. If able bodied they need jobs that pay what their worth.
They need access to real spirituality and people who can help them with that if it is what they want. Satan dosn't force himself or want us to force Him on anyone, but to make the infomation and truth avaliable free to anyone who does want it. And to help the people who do.

So would these laws stop any of Us from helping these people? We don't have 'shelters' and Satanic churches but what else could we do? Could we put up posters, flyers and provide infomation? These people don't have the internet to find The Joy Of Satan but if there were any secular shelters or safe houses could we not print out stuff from The JOS and make up booklets to leave where people can find them?
It's tough because it isn't safe for Us to expose ourselves or give too much away in public but I can't stand seeing these people suffer only to be taken advantage of by xians.

I know there are good intentioned xians who really think they are doing good and want to help people, they are delusional and still spreading this lie good intentions or not. Sure they are helping feed people but using it as a way to push this crap on the vulnerable is still not right. It is just like a big vicious circle going round and round sucking people in.

I was having a hard time a few years ago with money and paying my rent I didn't have a job and I had to go to a xian charity to get food they fed me for free and gave me a card for the store so I could buy food for me and my dogs. They were nice people and I was gratefull for the help but I didn't want their xian bullshit.
Ive had to live in subsidised housing in the past run by xians and one of the conditions to live there I had to have a xian social worker meet with me all the time and inspect my home. It was awfull he kept trying to push jesus on me. I was wiccan at that time and even that pissed him off he 'banned me' from displaying pentagrams and crystrals or anything like that in my own home.

Then if thats not enough I worked in a supermarket once and out the back were trolly's fully of perfectly good food that had been left at the counter or had a dented package or some superficial damage or whatever that was still fine to eat. I asked what they did with it... went in the bin. The law wouldnt let them give it away and they couldnt sell it. Food safety laws and health and safety. Basically red tape. Thats bullshit I knew how many people that would feed. My pay was shit I could have used that food and they wouldnt even let me have any they threw it in the bin and that was it. Taking it from the bin was a crime. This world is fucked up.

Here is the article. This is on a xian website suprise suprise but I googled this issue and found more on it.

Hail Satan

Its good you care. But don't let homeless people in your place. A lot of street people have serious mental and drug problems. In Africa the xians where running free hospitals but if a native needed treatment they had to convert to jewsus first and promise to hand over all their sacred items passed down by their ancestors for thousands of years to be destroyed as evil. They would turn you away to die at the hospital door if you didn't con-vert.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2012 10:51:09 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] This really pissed me off! About feeding homeless

Hail Satan

To say the least, it is some sort of drastic change that is affecting the whole Gentile unconscious mind, together with Uranus-Pluto square (and T-square) we are experiencing in this very moment thay might be a trigger for thsi process.Just remember the Black Sun rituals that Hitler's fellow 12 SS Officials, headed bu Heinrich Himmler, made in the '40s in the Wewelsburg castle, probably this mass ritual launched the process. In mid October 2012 Saturn will enterScorpio, so the Black Giant is affecting Pluto as ruler of Scorpio sign; Neptune is in Pisces (his sign) so it's very strong (it runs unconscious mind too) and Uranus is in Aries (very sudden and strong effects on our Mars, and in the world). My opinon is that the Gentile unconscious mind has been heavily repressed for centuries and this is a purification process, I think that Nigredo is over and we could be is some sort of Putrefactio state that should follow the Nigredo one, a point where old shadows begnis to vanish and the "dead" parts start to rotten and disappear (in the unconscious global mind).  

Thanks Don, I wasn't meaning to suggest anyone put themselves in danger. The story I related happened quite some time ago now this was in a country town in Australia where people are very different but it's not as safe as it used to be unfortunately. He was a frail old bloke who had the shit beat out of him and was visibly shaken I just couldnt turn my back him. Different time and place now I would be a lot more cautious.

Now I am thinking more about how to go out to people especially in the winter with blankets and food and trying to find out where non religious help exists. Ive seen people too homeless with their dog or even their cat and its sad some people just cant find housing that lets them keep their pets or anyone trustworthy to take them. RSPCA in Australia now has a program for people who are in hardship or domestic violence victims who want to leave but won't leave their pets behind the rspca can take and place the pet in a temporary home to keep them safe so the owner can get help and find somewhere to live. They can get their pet back when things change. They need donations and support and people to offer homes for the animals.

Even in my hardest times, I was being helped I cannot count how many times something would just come up for me, housing where I could have my dog, someone out of the blue who would offer help or buy me a meal, or a voice comming into my head strongly warning me about someone or something. One night I was in a bad spot and I was told 'get out of the car!' I dont know what would have happened to me if I had not listened to that voice. I wasn't even a dedicated Satanist yet I was looking for the truth I always was maybe thats why I was helped I don't know but I was.

I was living with a man who was becomming very abusive he had the house rented in his name I had pets I had nowhere else to go. Something very interesting happened. He bailed me in the kitchen one night and raised his fist over my head in a rage and something just stopped him he backed off, he was still mad and hurling abuse but he could not hit me he went and shut himself up and I got out and called the cops. They were pretty well useless and blamed me but a friend came and took me somewhere for the night. I came home in the morning not knowing what I would do next and he was packing his bags. He was in a hurry to leave and get away from me. He came back one time a week later to try something and my dog went for him and he took off and that was it he never came back the owner let me stay there and keep my animals gave me the lease. Easy as anything.
I saw him one time a while later in court and he looked very ill.

I know now I have been taken care of and I am very very gratefull. I never went without for too long and always found a meal and somewhere to go. I didn't care about anyone much HP Don I went through a time I hated people, I was not nice at all. Ive done things I don't like. I still was helped I don't know why but I was.
But since comming here it's opened my eyes. Its now I know who the real enemy is its changed the way I see the world and other people. the medititations I feel more of what others feel and what is happening around me.

I feel constantly a strong need to improve everything I do with my own life, for my pets and people around me who are having a shit time thats not their fault. Once if a tree was in the way of something on my place I cut it down without much thought. Now, I stop and think about do I really need to cut this tree down? How old is it, what animals might be using it, can I just prune it instead is it posing a safety risk and so on. Even the way I deal with pest animals I still have to deal with these problems and sometimes its a hard thing to do but I think more about how to go about it and preventing problems and detering them rather than reaching straight for the poison. I have had the rat poisons sitting in the cupboard not wanting to use it trying to find better ways to move them on.
Maybe Im getting TOO soft sometimes or letting too much outside feeling into me but if I can find a better way to solve a problem I will.
I used to just stomp on a spider or spray it without a thought. Now I try to catch it and move it if its not dangerous rather than just kill it, I look at where they build webs and think how to deter them in the first place with flyscreens and making sure to keep windows shut.

When I see people homeless now I want to help them thats my first instinct but then a thought comes to me, how can we give these people what they need to help themselves. Instead of shelters feeding people, places these people can go and make themselves food, having the gardens they can even grow some of it themselves and learn living skills. Courses to help them get jobs and feel good about themselves.

I learned how to cook in youth homes. We had to clean up after ourselves, keep the place in order, make our beds, wash our clothes clean the toilets, we had chores everyday. We had turns at cooking dinner each night for everyone and were encouraged to try new recipes. Everyone had something to do as a group to help out. After our work was done we could watch movies or play cards or whatever we wanted to do later. But it taught us how to take care of ourselves. In the day we were booted out the door with enough money to get lunch and transport and go and look for work. We had to write our own resumes and iron our clothes etc. There wasn't much work around but the process of doing these things and going out and trying all the same made us more confident and skilled.

I learned a lot of other things in the places too not as cosy and nice theres a dark side to most things but it taught me how to take care of myself and get a feel for people. So many would come and go in these places some were ok some were a few sandwitches short of a picnic to put it nicely. Had to learn self deffence, how to read a liar, take care of property once in a while someone on drugs would overdose or take a fancy to a sharp kitchen knife. I heard every kind or story and horror you have to be able to immunise yourself to it to not go insane yourself after a while and sometimes I could get quite cold hearted out of self protection. Only so much you can take and listen to.

I have ideas for how to help people, or more how to get them started and teach them how to help and better themselves. I just don't have the rescourses myself to start a project or anything. I can put ideas on paper that I believe would work and not be that expensive to implement or difficult and send them to places that do have resources I still have the voice upstairs saying that will never work, dont bother, who will listen etc but maybe its time to ignore those voices and try. So long as these kikes are holding the reins though I dont no what the chances are. I don't know what the answer is but the ideas keep comming.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Its good you care. But don't let homeless people in your place. A lot of street people have serious mental and drug problems.

In Africa the xians where running free hospitals but if a native needed treatment they had to convert to jewsus first and promise to hand over all their sacred items passed down by their ancestors for thousands of years to be destroyed as evil. They would turn you away to die at the hospital door if you didn't con-vert.

I came home once to find a homeless man asleep in his car in my paddock. At first I was going to call the cops and get him to leave but I talked to him to see what had happened and basically he was living in his car and got bashed up in town and wanted a safe place to park his car and sleep overnight. He saw the paddock gate open... so I let him stay. I offered to feed him and come inside and take a shower and have the couch but he refused and didn't want to be a bother. He stayed every night out there in his car for a week, and went off in the day looking for housing. He wouldnt accept even a cup of coffee or a blanket and it was so cold. Then one day he was gone and I never saw him again. He was so embarrassed about the state he was in being dirty and stuff he wouldnt even get out of the car to talk to me so I would pull up a chair each night by his car for a while and he told me about his life. It was so sad. I hated going into my warm house and
leaving him out there, Id look out on him and each morning if he was still there I was so worried walking over to check on him that he had ... I mean it was really cold out there.

Hail Satan

I think I understand what you mean. I can say personally a lot of old memories and things I had supressed have been comming to the surface this year I have been having to deal with and clean out. Ideas and patterns of behaviour and thinking I held onto for so long are changing in me. It makes sense this can be happening on a much bigger scale. Perhaps the very act of US doing this work on ourselves aswell as rituals and warfare is creating a similar effect in the world around Us.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Astrologia Fai da Te <astrologiafaidate@... wrote:

To say the least, it is some sort of drastic change that is affecting the whole Gentile unconscious mind, together with Uranus-Pluto square (and T-square) we are experiencing in this very moment thay might be a trigger for thsi process.
Just remember the Black Sun rituals that Hitler's fellow 12 SS Officials, headed bu Heinrich Himmler, made in the '40s in the Wewelsburg castle, probably this mass ritual launched the process.

In mid October 2012 Saturn will enterScorpio, so the Black Giant is affecting Pluto as ruler of Scorpio sign; Neptune is in Pisces (his sign) so it's very strong (it runs unconscious mind too) and Uranus is in Aries (very sudden and strong effects on our Mars, and in the world).

My opinon is that the Gentile unconscious mind has been heavily repressed for centuries and this is a purification process, I think that Nigredo is over and we could be is some sort of Putrefactio state that should follow the Nigredo one, a point where old shadows begnis to vanish and the "dead" parts start to rotten and disappear (in the unconscious global mind).

The reality is dealing with the homeless is to give people a home. Even if that has to be in a mental ward or drug rehab center.  The one nation that ended the homeless issue totally was the Third Reich. Dr.Gobbels made an important speech on the subject where he stated xianity conditions society into the ideal that nothing permant can be done to solve poverty and its effects and causes. But that such issues can be solved and will be. You might want to look into schooling to give you career training in the social worker field. And that could get you started to move in the direction you want for bigger projects to expand social help programs.
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 4:24:49 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: This really pissed me off! About feeding homeless

Thanks Don, I wasn't meaning to suggest anyone put themselves in danger. The story I related happened quite some time ago now this was in a country town in Australia where people are very different but it's not as safe as it used to be unfortunately. He was a frail old bloke who had the shit beat out of him and was visibly shaken I just couldnt turn my back him. Different time and place now I would be a lot more cautious.

Now I am thinking more about how to go out to people especially in the winter with blankets and food and trying to find out where non religious help exists. Ive seen people too homeless with their dog or even their cat and its sad some people just cant find housing that lets them keep their pets or anyone trustworthy to take them. RSPCA in Australia now has a program for people who are in hardship or domestic violence victims who want to leave but won't leave their pets behind the rspca can take and place the pet in a temporary home to keep them safe so the owner can get help and find somewhere to live. They can get their pet back when things change. They need donations and support and people to offer homes for the animals.

Even in my hardest times, I was being helped I cannot count how many times something would just come up for me, housing where I could have my dog, someone out of the blue who would offer help or buy me a meal, or a voice comming into my head strongly warning me about someone or something. One night I was in a bad spot and I was told 'get out of the car!' I dont know what would have happened to me if I had not listened to that voice. I wasn't even a dedicated Satanist yet I was looking for the truth I always was maybe thats why I was helped I don't know but I was.

I was living with a man who was becomming very abusive he had the house rented in his name I had pets I had nowhere else to go. Something very interesting happened. He bailed me in the kitchen one night and raised his fist over my head in a rage and something just stopped him he backed off, he was still mad and hurling abuse but he could not hit me he went and shut himself up and I got out and called the cops. They were pretty well useless and blamed me but a friend came and took me somewhere for the night. I came home in the morning not knowing what I would do next and he was packing his bags. He was in a hurry to leave and get away from me. He came back one time a week later to try something and my dog went for him and he took off and that was it he never came back the owner let me stay there and keep my animals gave me the lease. Easy as anything.

I know now I have been taken care of and I am very very gratefull. I never went without for too long and always found a meal and somewhere to go. I didn't care about anyone much HP Don I went through a time I hated people, I was not nice at all. Ive done things I don't like. I still was helped I don't know why but I was.
But since comming here it's opened my eyes. Its now I know who the real enemy is its changed the way I see the world and other people. the medititations I feel more of what others feel and what is happening around me.

I feel constantly a strong need to improve everything I do with my own life, for my pets and people around me who are having a shit time thats not their fault. Once if a tree was in the way of something on my place I cut it down without much thought. Now, I stop and think about do I really need to cut this tree down? How old is it, what animals might be using it, can I just prune it instead is it posing a safety risk and so on. Even the way I deal with pest animals I still have to deal with these problems and sometimes its a hard thing to do but I think more about how to go about it and preventing problems and detering them rather than reaching straight for the poison. I have had the rat poisons sitting in the cupboard not wanting to use it trying to find better ways to move them on.
Maybe Im getting TOO soft sometimes or letting too much outside feeling into me but if I can find a better way to solve a problem I will.
I used to just stomp on a spider or spray it without a thought. Now I try to catch it and move it if its not dangerous rather than just kill it, I look at where they build webs and think how to deter them in the first place with flyscreens and making sure to keep windows shut.

When I see people homeless now I want to help them thats my first instinct but then a thought comes to me, how can we give these people what they need to help themselves. Instead of shelters feeding people, places these people can go and make themselves food, having the gardens they can even grow some of it themselves and learn living skills. Courses to help them get jobs and feel good about themselves.

I learned how to cook in youth homes. We had to clean up after ourselves, keep the place in order, make our beds, wash our clothes clean the toilets, we had chores everyday. We had turns at cooking dinner each night for everyone and were encouraged to try new recipes. Everyone had something to do as a group to help out. After our work was done we could watch movies or play cards or whatever we wanted to do later. But it taught us how to take care of ourselves. In the day we were booted out the door with enough money to get lunch and transport and go and look for work. We had to write our own resumes and iron our clothes etc. There wasn't much work around but the process of doing these things and going out and trying all the same made us more confident and skilled.

I learned a lot of other things in the places too not as cosy and nice theres a dark side to most things but it taught me how to take care of myself and get a feel for people. So many would come and go in these places some were ok some were a few sandwitches short of a picnic to put it nicely. Had to learn self deffence, how to read a liar, take care of property once in a while someone on drugs would overdose or take a fancy to a sharp kitchen knife. I heard every kind or story and horror you have to be able to immunise yourself to it to not go insane yourself after a while and sometimes I could get quite cold hearted out of self protection. Only so much you can take and listen to.

I have ideas for how to help people, or more how to get them started and teach them how to help and better themselves. I just don't have the rescourses myself to start a project or anything. I can put ideas on paper that I believe would work and not be that expensive to implement or difficult and send them to places that do have resources I still have the voice upstairs saying that will never work, dont bother, who will listen etc but maybe its time to ignore those voices and try. So long as these kikes are holding the reins though I dont no what the chances are. I don't know what the answer is but the ideas keep comming.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Its good you care. But don't let homeless people in your place. A lot of street people have serious mental and drug problems.

In Africa the xians where running free hospitals but if a native needed treatment they had to convert to jewsus first and promise to hand over all their sacred items passed down by their ancestors for thousands of years to be destroyed as evil. They would turn you away to die at the hospital door if you didn't con-vert.

I came home once to find a homeless man asleep in his car in my paddock. At first I was going to call the cops and get him to leave but I talked to him to see what had happened and basically he was living in his car and got bashed up in town and wanted a safe place to park his car and sleep overnight. He saw the paddock gate open... so I let him stay. I offered to feed him and come inside and take a shower and have the couch but he refused and didn't want to be a bother. He stayed every night out there in his car for a week, and went off in the day looking for housing. He wouldnt accept even a cup of coffee or a blanket and it was so cold. Then one day he was gone and I never saw him again. He was so embarrassed about the state he was in being dirty and stuff he wouldnt even get out of the car to talk to me so I would pull up a chair each night by his car for a while and he told me about his life. It was so sad. I hated going into my warm house and
leaving him out there, Id look out on him and each morning if he was still there I was so worried walking over to check on him that he had ... I mean it was really cold out there.

Hail Satan

I'm considering that actually HP Don actually my father just got into that line of work, sadly he is a xian Ive been slipping ideas to him now and then it is promising that he likes some of them he has started encouraging clients to try growing some food at home as something to give them a sense of independance and something positive to do outdoors. He asked me about that. He never was interested before maybe something is getting through to him slowly.
I'm interested in social work with young people myself since I have been on the other side and have experience there.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The reality is dealing with the homeless is to give people a home. Even if that has to be in a mental ward or drug rehab center.

The one nation that ended the homeless issue totally was the Third Reich. Dr.Gobbels made an important speech on the subject where he stated xianity conditions society into the ideal that nothing permant can be done to solve poverty and its effects and causes. But that such issues can be solved and will be.

You might want to look into schooling to give you career training in the social worker field. And that could get you started to move in the direction you want for bigger projects to expand social help programs.

Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 4:24:49 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: This really pissed me off! About feeding homeless

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]I hear you and been there a time or two myself. Satan has blessed my family and always looked out for us. In times past I gave away camping trailers to homeless people, cars to those who had no wheels to get to work, and food to those going hungry. Right now my family has a mobile home, not the best but a roof over our heads for the moment. It took down to our last dime to move into it and while out walking discovered a $5 bill on the ground, enough to buy smokes for my husband (he rolls his own and needed tubes). There's times I have to go to the food pantry too (only have my husband's disability check and it don't go far when you consider we have an 8 year old too) and yea, almost all are xitan church run. I figure it's a community service and if I am part of that community I have a right to that assistance too. I also make it clear to these food banks as well as others I help in return I am a Satanist. Sometimes people look at my bahpomet necklace and act confused because all they know about Satanism is what Hollyweird tells them. Sometimes these die hard xtians come to our side as a result. Wage war in any way you can, use every opportunity you can to defeat the enemy and always remember that many times our actions speak louder and carry more weight in the eyes of others than any other single thing we can possibly do. It makes the enemy have to stop and think, it confuses them and causes them to question in their own minds beliefs they have held for years.

--- On Thu, 9/6/12, Serpentfire666 <firebird894@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 10:51 AM

Hail Satan
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back