Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

THIS NEEDS TO STOP

Cindy, fine message but in your attempt to shame those who have been keeping this pathetic excuse for a thread going, you yourself have continued its existence. I am getting sick and tired of seeing these peoples names posted on this group almost daily. Why should we be constantly be giving these people more attention when that is what they wanted when they were on the groups.

These people have worked against what we are trying to achieve on the groups and therefore are our enemies. I was close to the woman myself and she was (or so i thought) a good friend, but i care and love my dedication to the Gods more my devotion to any human. It is good to have friends and defend them, but your emotions MUST be in check with your intuition. If you do not do this your emotions WILL get you killed, for the enemy is great at deception.

No friend is stronger than your ties to the Gods and your duty to destroy the enemeis of the Gentile Nations, if you place your friends above this point, you are NO TRUE Warrior of Hell. Whether it is a known infiltrator or someone who we have grown to know and trust, an enemy is an enemy. They are the one's who betrayed us, they are the one's who betrayed the Gods, WE DID NOT BETRAY THEM. An enemy is an enemy and all of you who keep going on about this needs to realize this.

All betrayers, all enemeies of us, of al Gentiles, of the Gods shoudl NOT be named here, for they only should go by the title enemy. Even the jew we summarize for NO jew is good, same as NO betrayer or Gentile enemy is good. As I have done in here (woman, these people) NO enemy, NO betrayer deserves to have their name on OUR boards, within OUR Satanic Society.

WAKE UP AND GET BACK INTO THE MINDFRAME OF WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL TO ALL GODS OF HELL
HAIL TO ALL TRUE WARRIORS OF HELLS GREAT ARMY

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cindy Gere wrote:

To me the truly sad thing is you all wasted your time on a topic when we have more pressing issue to deal with
now . the predicions all say and point to the nest pope dieing in office lets see Edward Cacey, nostrudomis, the American last profict. I would most likely know they know this. why because right now the vadican has had some major hits
agent it . lets look at why . ptdifilia runs rampid, the new doctoran they just came out with. that gos agenst every thing
they stand for look up nuns in protest. and the closeings of churches all across the EU and America...
this is what is doing it to them. as locations like Detroit go doun so do membership of the congergations
they can lie all they wont but the numbers are staggering many leve because of other more
progressive churches are looking at modernizing and trying to go into the new age with a
new tist like letting Gays become ministers. why you wonder I know all this well I talk to my
 father who was a minister and he told me things are changing faster then beleved they would
he predicted in 100 years there will be less churches and what the relegon is now wont be what it
will be in the next 200 years like most if not all the docteran will be changed to a unrecognisibal
realtiy. they will insert more pagen and hindu thought as they are doing now more newage will be inserted
 the now revolutions is here. and this is what will kill the church in the end . that they will try and change with the
times but it wont work.... so let go of all the strife its not worth it in the end and if you think
some one is jewish then ostersize them do not communicate at all ..... shun them as they shun us

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back