Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

this might be a stupid question.

jxinsy

I'm getting ready for the dedication and just wanted to ask if a redish candle is okay? like lets say a pomegranate candle.

Yes that's fine. Any candle will do, it's the intention in our heart that's important. And welcome to the family!

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jxinsy" <jxinsy@... wrote:

I'm getting ready for the dedication and just wanted to ask if a redish candle is okay? like lets say a pomegranate candle.

Just use what you can. father will understand. Hail father Satan always!

On 4/4/12, jxinsy <jxinsy@... wrote:

I'm getting ready for the dedication and just wanted to ask if a redish
candle is okay? like lets say a pomegranate candle.

Yes, that's fine. It doesn't matter what colour candle you have as long as you feel it on your heart.
Hail Enki

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:08 AM, jxinsy <jxinsy@... wrote:

it does say red, black, and blue.
i was lucky i found a little bit of all the 3 colors.
get as much of the 3 as you can.
if for whatever reason you can only get 1 out of the 3 colors then this is fine.
i almost gave up on finding black but i got that one from an arts and crafts store.
the small ones are like 3 something and the big ones are like 25 to 29 bucks a candle.
so in conclusion i am saying here that red is fine.
and
if yo need black candles for anything you can try your luck at your local arts and crafts store but even if you do find black keep in mind it may be pricey.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 9:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: this might be a stupid question.

Yes that's fine. Any candle will do, it's the intention in our heart that's important. And welcome to the family!

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jxinsy" <jxinsy@... wrote:

well i suppose if there is at least a hint of red its fine.
i used red black and blue candles.
believe me you had no idea how hard black was to find i almost gave up on that one.
anyway moving on.
sense i even after my dedication last december am still noobish to all this i can say that you should do your best to find the colors the jos site mentions.
but
if you can't then im sure satan will understand.
as long as you don't do the dedication on a bad moon day (void moon) you are fine.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 11:35 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] this might be a stupid question.

Yes, that's fine. It doesn't matter what colour candle you have as long as you feel it on your heart.
Hail Enki

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:08 AM, jxinsy <jxinsy@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back