Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

this makes me want to CRY

Athena1

i love our father satan so much. it hurts me that i have to hide father satan. it makes me want to cry. satan is a very amazing being. i really want to express myself and the love i have for satan.
does any one else agree with me?

<td val[/IMG]Yes!But if it can hurt your well being,and you are not in the position to be completely open right now,Father understands.I am old,and at this point,don't care who knows,and who I tell.But even when I am on the clock at work,I have to be somewhat cautious,because loosing my job,is not something that would help my wife and I right now.But I still openly wear my Baphomet ring and necklace,and don't hide who I really am either.And still try to be sensitive to those around me,and who I can share the truth with.The way I look at it is,if xtians can be open about this jewsus who isn't real,we can be open about Satan who is.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 4/10/11, Athena <littlekat91@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] this makes me want to CRY
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 1:06 AM

i love our father satan so much. it hurts me that i have to hide father satan. it makes me want to cry. satan is a very amazing being. i really want to express myself and the love i have for satan.
[/TD]

You're not alone :)

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 2:06 AM, Athena <littlekat91@... wrote:

--
                 <b style="color:r[/IMG]Hail Satan! [/B]                
<b style="color:r[/IMG]Praise the Mighty Daemons of Hell!
     Dark Blessings Upon You!
[/B]

I have a suggestion.

The meditations given to us, through Maxine, will allow us to become as gods.

Read that again.

Use the feelings of hurt you have to empower your will so that you do the meditations every day and then you can get to a place in your life where you will not have to hide who and what you are.

You dedicated to Satan, so now dedicate a hour or two a day to becoming as a god.
(no computer, no cell texting, no tv, no bullshit.)

Your power will be apparent and people will notice.

And people will say to you, "Wow, what is it about you?"
And you will say, "I am a Satanist."
Most people will flip out.
Some will say, "Tell me more."

And then you can cry, not because you are hurt but because you are so happy.

There are no victim Satanists.

Hail Lucifer, the Shining One.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Athena" <littlekat91@... wrote:

i agree netspectre so you are sayingthe more you increase your bioelectricity the more you are noticed and gain charisma etc? :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011 11:58:41 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: this makes me want to CRY

I have a suggestion.

Read that again.

Use the feelings of hurt you have to empower your will so that you do the meditations every day and then you can get to a place in your life where you will not have to hide who and what you are.

You dedicated to Satan, so now dedicate a hour or two a day to becoming as a god.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Athena" <littlekat91@... wrote:

i love our father satan so much. it hurts me that i have to hide father satan. it makes me want to cry.

Yes. As you do the meditations and charka and aura work, it creates changes physically in you that others can sense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

i agree netspectre so you are sayingthe more you increase your bioelectricity the more you are noticed and gain charisma etc? :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011 11:58:41 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: this makes me want to CRY

I have a suggestion.

Read that again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Athena" <littlekat91@ wrote:

i love our father satan so much. it hurts me that i have to hide father satan. it makes me want to cry.

Hail Yes Athena.

It is beautiful your love and compassion for our Lord Satan.

I have often felt HIS pain at the betrayal, the LIES, the slandor about Him and His reputation.
He HATES being lied about.

He told me Himself, before my dedication, that He is innocent!!!
I am innocent!!! I could hear his voice so clear.

He is wonderful. The vibes are beautiful and invigorating.

Try more to focus on that. But don't forget HIS pain. Its good you can feel it, and understand HIS plight.

Take that sorrow, turn it into RAGE. And use that to fight the enemies of our Father, Creator, Lord Satan.

AVE THE GODS OF HELL!!!

ikr? 8(

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, April 10, 2011 9:06:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] this makes me want to CRY

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back