Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This is the true power of Satans warriors.

anaxium

Today I discovered something while I was doing my endurance/plyometrics/cardio workout. While doing my endurance training, I went into full horse stance, and for those of you who don't know what full horse stance is, think of it as a squat, cept only a quarter of the way down, instead of half or all the way. (Your feet should be shoulder length apart) And trust me, holding this for more than 5 minutes without much training is VERY difficult. Especially if you do it right, and your weight is on your heels and not your toes. But I held it for 30 minutes, and the last 10 minutes I went lower than usual!!! And trust me, I'm not in great shape physically. I didn't take a break the entire time, AT ALL. It was flat out 30 minutes, standing in full horse. And the way I did it was what made me make this post in the first place.

While doing the exercise, about IDK 3 or 4 minutes in, I began directing powerful white healing energy into my thighs. And what this did amazed me, it took away the burn, you know the burn you get when you work out, or hold a heavy object for a long period of time? It took it away completely. I was twitching like CRAZY after 10 minutes, but no burn, none, zero. THIS. Is the true power of meditation!! Normally it would take years of training to even think about holding horse stance for 30 minutes straight. I just thought I would share this experience with you guys, especially for those who want to see physical results in power meditations. This is all very real, I want anybody who has ever had any doubts about the power in meditation to know that.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HAIL THE ALMIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!
HEIL THE TRUE HEROS OF HELL!!!!

Thanks for post[/IMG]</var><var [/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 1:37 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] This is the true power of Satans warriors.

Today I discovered something while I was doing my endurance/plyometrics/cardio workout. While doing my endurance training, I went into full horse stance, and for those of you who don't know what full horse stance is, think of it as a squat, cept only a quarter of the way down, instead of half or all the way. (Your feet should be shoulder length apart) And trust me, holding this for more than 5 minutes without much training is VERY difficult. Especially if you do it right, and your weight is on your heels and not your toes. But I held it for 30 minutes, and the last 10 minutes I went lower than usual!!! And trust me, I'm not in great shape physically. I didn't take a break the entire time, AT ALL. It was flat out 30 minutes, standing in full horse. And the way I did it was what made me make this post in the first place.

While doing the exercise, about IDK 3 or 4 minutes in, I began directing powerful white healing energy into my thighs. And what this did amazed me, it took away the burn, you know the burn you get when you work out, or hold a heavy object for a long period of time? It took it away completely. I was twitching like CRAZY after 10 minutes, but no burn, none, zero. THIS. Is the true power of meditation!! Normally it would take years of training to even think about holding horse stance for 30 minutes straight. I just thought I would share this experience with you guys, especially for those who want to see physical results in power meditations. This is all very real, I want anybody who has ever had any doubts about the power in meditation to know that.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!

holy fuking shit! congrats brother and thanks for this info.. i cant believe i never thought of that one. i started breathing in red energy into my muscles to make them stronger and more toned.but what you did never crossed my mind instead of wasting energy on my muscles(wich would take time). i should have targeted the burn witch would cause me to surpass my regular routine. i am definitely tryin that one out on my next training routine.hey what affirmation did you use? :) HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 10:37 PM

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!

While doing this I affirmed "I'm directing powerful white healing energy into my thighs." However, you can change what body part you want use this technique on.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anaxium" <anaxium@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!

Ya good to know thanks! Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!

In Yoga this is similar to Utkatasana. It is the chair pose, but the root word Utkata means powerful, fierce. If you can hold this for even 2 min. you are a pro.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <alreyes57@... wrote:

holy fuking shit! congrats brother and thanks for this info.. i cant believe i never thought of that one. i started breathing in red energy into my muscles to make them stronger and more toned.but what you did never crossed my mind instead of wasting energy on my muscles(wich would take time). i should have targeted the burn witch would cause me to surpass my regular routine. i am definitely tryin that one out on my next training routine.hey what affirmation did you use? :)

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!

Wow, awesome! I'll have to keep this in mind, I use red energy to strengthen my muscles during my workouts but I'll try this.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anaxium" <anaxium@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!

Wow! Damn! That is awesome! Hail Father Satan!

On 1/24/12, HenryH <astralnaut888@... wrote:
In Yoga this is similar to Utkatasana. It is the chair pose, but the root
word Utkata means powerful, fierce. If you can hold this for even 2 min. you
are a pro.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <alreyes57@... wrote:

holy fuking shit! congrats brother and thanks for this info.. i cant
believe i never thought of that one. i started breathing in red energy
into my muscles to make them stronger and more toned.but what you did
never crossed my mind instead of wasting energy on my muscles(wich would
take time). i should have targeted the burn witch would cause me to
surpass my regular routine. i am definitely tryin that one out on my next
training routine.hey what affirmation did you use? :)
Â
HAIL SATAN!

Â
Today I discovered something while I was doing my
endurance/plyometrics/cardio workout. While doing my endurance training, I
went into full horse stance, and for those of you who don't know what full
horse stance is, think of it as a squat, cept only a quarter of the way
down, instead of half or all the way. (Your feet should be shoulder length
apart) And trust me, holding this for more than 5 minutes without much
training is VERY difficult. Especially if you do it right, and your weight
is on your heels and not your toes. But I held it for 30 minutes, and the
last 10 minutes I went lower than usual!!! And trust me, I'm not in great
shape physically. I didn't take a break the entire time, AT ALL. It was
flat out 30 minutes, standing in full horse. And the way I did it was what
made me make this post in the first place.

While doing the exercise, about IDK 3 or 4 minutes in, I began directing
powerful white healing energy into my thighs. And what this did amazed me,
it took away the burn, you know the burn you get when you work out, or
hold a heavy object for a long period of time? It took it away completely.
I was twitching like CRAZY after 10 minutes, but no burn, none, zero.
THIS. Is the true power of meditation!! Normally it would take years of
training to even think about holding horse stance for 30 minutes straight.
I just thought I would share this experience with you guys, especially for
those who want to see physical results in power meditations. This is all
very real, I want anybody who has ever had any doubts about the power in
meditation to know that.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!

That's amazing. I used to do Kung Fu and after five minutes of doing a horse stance it felt like I was going to die haha! I'm gonna have to try this. Thanks!

You [/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 12:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: This is the true power of Satans warriors.

Wow, awesome! I'll have to keep this in mind, I use red energy to strengthen my muscles during my workouts but I'll try this.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!

holy fuking shit! congrats brother and thanks for this info.. i cant believe i never thought of that one. i started breathing in red energy into my muscles to make them stronger and more toned.but what you did never crossed my mind instead of wasting energy on my muscles(wich would take time). i should have targeted the burn witch would cause me to surpass my regular routine. i am definitely tryin that one out on my next training routine.hey what affirmation did you use? :)

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!
Muscles breakdown after exerscise, so eat protein and carbohydrate and use your runes (Uruz is good option) to empower and make the muscles more massive and powerful...Just don't forget to specify in a healthy and positive way. An idea here.

HAIL SATAN!!!

That's awesome!! How were your legs feeling after the work out? Were you sore? Or were you able to just hop back on your feet (metaphorically speaking) with increased strength?
Either way, this is a great idea!!

After a quick stretch, I was completely fine, and even ran for 10 minutes after that. The next I had a TINY bit of soreness in my calves. But none in my thighs at all.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

That's awesome!! How were your legs feeling after the work out? Were you
sore? Or were you able to just hop back on your feet (metaphorically
speaking) with increased strength?

Either way, this is a great idea!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back