Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This is something serious, i am open to the opinions I need financin

andrewmonm45

I hope i can receive financial guidanceAll my life I've had financial problems in my family.Besides that I went very badly at schoolI feel clumsy, that's the word, to learn and put into practiceSince the age of 13 I have taken medications for my attention and concentrationAnd it did not serve anything it just get worseI pretend to be an engineer because it is the best option in the labor fieldBut I was very bad, in the past I did not take advantage in high school in something similarI do not want to take something that is not worth much effortI would like to know if there is any effective way to earn at least 18000 pesos per monthThe only thing I want is to improve economicallyWhile I follow my personal goals, I do not know what the reach of SatanismBut I insist that I still wish in the depths of my heart somedayBe a soccer player, and musician, those were my real goals, but as I know and I haveAwareness of how the situation is difficult with the economic make me turn to see thingsWhich apparently are not within my reach,Thanks in advance to anyone that read this, and i hope someone can orient me, this is something very very serious i am taking this as thatHail Satan,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back