Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This is not commercial, I just had queries...

thesacredruler

So I came across some things on YouTube and they seem to have a massive community. Have you heard about subliminals? there are plenty of subliminals/ binaural beats regarding weight loss , health and beauty. I also found a thing called morphic field where the audio is energy charged and when someone listens they seem to influence the aura to bring change. Two such channels are Sapien Medicine and Quadible integrity. I believe they do energy works. After reading the comments section in the subliminals , binaural beats , morphic fields audios I think they work??? Do you guys know anything about these things???

thesacredruler said:
So I came across some things on YouTube and they seem to have a massive community. Have you heard about subliminals? there are plenty of subliminals/ binaural beats regarding weight loss , health and beauty. I also found a thing called morphic field where the audio is energy charged and when someone listens they seem to influence the aura to bring change. Two such channels are Sapien Medicine and Quadible integrity. I believe they do energy works. After reading the comments section in the subliminals , binaural beats , morphic fields audios I think they work??? Do you guys know anything about these things???

At best they give a small benefit. In their worst, they might cause damage to you. I have no clue.

Any normal working for these same problems will produce a much stronger and more permanent effect then these videos.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=410905 time=1672568898 user_id=21286]
thesacredruler said:

At best they give a small benefit. In their worst, they might cause damage to you. I have no clue.

Any normal working for these same problems will produce a much stronger and more permanent effect then these videos.
Thank you Blitzkreig. You are so helpful. You will prosper in your journey.

Some of those binaural things and subliminals are filled with curses that you aren't able to hear. Things like you will give all of your money to the person who made it, you will get very sick, or other things.

It is not worth the risk of getting one of the dangerous ones. They are not helpful anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back