Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This is amazing!!!

shadowassasin4234

My mom and dad were fighting and she was moving out. So I prayed to father satan to have them make up... The person that was suppost.to.come get her thier car broke down. And I came out to the front porch and they are laughing and joking like nothing ever happend! How can I get him to manifest before me so I can give him a proper thank you... And maybe what are some other ways to thank him (i still want him to manefest, becouse I have other things to talk about with him) thank you and sorry for the crappy spelling and stuff wrote this very fast thanks, Sterling

ALL HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Do a thanksgiving ritual or send loving energy to him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadowassasin4234" <shadowassasin4234@... wrote:

My mom and dad were fighting and she was moving out. So I prayed to father satan to have them make up... The person that was suppost.to.come get her thier car broke down. And I came out to the front porch and they are laughing and joking like nothing ever happend! How can I get him to manifest before me so I can give him a proper thank you... And maybe what are some other ways to thank him (i still want him to manefest, becouse I have other things to talk about with him) thank you and sorry for the crappy spelling and stuff wrote this very fast thanks, Sterling

ALL HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

If you want to thank Satan. Work to safely and legally promote Satanism, online education and helping in Spiritual warfare.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2013 1:49:22 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] This is amazing!!!

ALL HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Be yourself and work on yourself and you thank him enough. He know your thankfull!!!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] This is amazing!!!

If you want to thank Satan. Work to safely and legally promote Satanism, online education and helping in Spiritual warfare.
To: [email protected]

ALL HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Use this ritual:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iving.html

And, in the midst of it, just talk to him, like as if he were sitting
beside you in your room. that is how I do it, and every time i do a
thanksgiving or a standard ritual, his energy grows inside of me, just
like HPS Maxine spoke about in one of her audio sermons. It is truly
wonderful, how our beautiful and great God and Father, Satan, takes
care of us, and watches out for us, his beloved ones! he is just so
bloody amazing...Hail Satan for ever and always!

On 7/9/13, Kenneth Van Ast <utrevelix@... wrote:
Be yourself and work on yourself and you thank him enough. He know your
thankfull!!!

Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] This is amazing!!!

If you want to thank Satan. Work to safely and legally promote Satanism,
online education and helping in Spiritual warfare.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

My mom and dad were fighting and she was moving out. So I prayed to father
satan to have them make up... The person that was suppost.to.come get her
thier car broke down. And I came out to the front porch and they are
laughing and joking like nothing ever happend! How can I get him to
manifest before me so I can give him a proper thank you... And maybe what
are some other ways to thank him (i still want him to manefest, becouse I
have other things to talk about with him) thank you and sorry for the crappy
spelling and stuff wrote this very fast thanks, Sterling

ALL HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back