Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This girl i luv...

shashank

HI I'm Shashank from India. I have been faithful to Satan since a long while now, though haven't formally dedicated myself. My eternal gods have always been with me, and pulled me out of bad times.

My call may sound a little silly, but kindly help if you guys can! I've been friends with this beautiful and sweet girl since 4years now. And along the way developed a pure love for her. But i resisted telling her a few times for some reasons.

But now she got a good job, and has bcome very unavailable. I tried to ask her out sometimes but she denied sayin she's off with family or friends. In a desperate moment 1 day, i wrote it all in a mail to her. But the same day she turned me down sayin, she sees me only as a friend, and has quiet started to ignore me.

But i still love her a lot, and I'm sure I'll keep her loving and happy ever! I have started to do the love spell ritual since past 5-6 days. And I fantasize her and reaching the climax repeat the affirmation i chose.

The thing is that i have lost much of my concentration on work in her dreams, that too when my CG career has just took off. And I'm growing impatient, but my prayers and magic efforts don't seem to work at all :( Man, i'm going real desperate and crazy about her!

I would like a little help or assistance here, if some1 could give me. Or is it stupid to disturb such higher entities like Satan in such situations? :(

\m/ Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shashank" <shashanks18@... wrote:
HI I'm Shashank from India. I have been faithful to Satan since a long while now, though haven't formally dedicated myself. My eternal gods have always been with me, and pulled me out of bad times.

My call may sound a little silly, but kindly help if you guys can! I've been friends with this beautiful and sweet girl since 4years now. And along the way developed a pure love for her. But i resisted telling her a few times for some reasons.

But now she got a good job, and has bcome very unavailable. I tried to ask her out sometimes but she denied sayin she's off with family or friends. In a desperate moment 1 day, i wrote it all in a mail to her. But the same day she turned me down sayin, she sees me only as a friend, and has quiet started to ignore me.

But i still love her a lot, and I'm sure I'll keep her loving and happy ever! I have started to do the love spell ritual since past 5-6 days. And I fantasize her and reaching the climax repeat the affirmation i chose.

The thing is that i have lost much of my concentration on work in her dreams, that too when my CG career has just took off. And I'm growing impatient, but my prayers and magic efforts don't seem to work at all :( Man, i'm going real desperate and crazy about her!

I would like a little help or assistance here, if some1 could give me. Or is it stupid to disturb such higher entities like Satan in such situations? :(

\m/ Hail Satan!!
Hey bro, greetings from Montenegro, Europe.
You're shy, that's your problem. I was like that before.
You see, women LIKE confident men. Men that take action. Men who are leaders. Men who emit positive energy. Men who have a sense of humor.
Work on those fields.
Personal hygiene is A MUST! Women have radars for such things, like unshaved beard, dirty hair, bad breath.....
When you're with a woman, don't be nervous. EXPLORE. Try to find what are the interests in a woman. See what she needs. In my experience, I am 22 and I date older than me, but I have romantic traits, I know how to listen to them, to understand them, to give them advice. Try to learn massages. Any, swedish, erotic, thai, shiatsu, any will do. Get educated on romance. Since warez is forbidden here, send me a e-mail and I will walk you through.

The thing is, YOU HAVE TO change your personality and your views on women.
Because, as you seen it for yourself, true love IS NOT ENOUGH.
----------
I am not yelling, I am pointing out important info
-----------

Now, it will take some time to turn you into a player, so there are important steps as following:
Step 1: Books/instructional videos
-Massages
-Seduction
-Romance
-Sex and lovemaking
-Kisses
Those are crucial. You have to give your woman something she will not experience with another guy! You have to be special for her.

Step 2: Read them ALL and understand them
It is important to learn and accept those teachings. It can be difficult, but don't give up

Step 3: Practice
Once you learned that knowledge, start practicing. You can have 1000 books, but without experience, it's worthless.
So, NO FEAR of rejection. Start by just going to the street and say just "Hi" to every girl you see, with a smile! :)
It's a first step to challenge your fear.
After you get used to it, try advanced. Like, you go to the shop, and "ask for help" a girl to help you buy things. Then talk to her. There is no magic word. In fact, talk about anything, except politics, murder or anything negative. Try to be funny. The thing is, you got to start to express yourself openly.
And again, do not be afraid to be rejected. Its not an end of the world. You learn from your mistakes. Its a period I have gone thru.
When you're with a girl, don't be nervous!!!! Women detect that and will be turned off by that. That's why PRACTICING is important.
Be relaxed, be WHO YOU ARE!
Also, if you do have a sense of humor, which is a big plus, when she laughs, "friendly" touch her on her shoulder like she's your friend. It's called KINO technique. Now, the point is by that, you slowly create connection. How, you may ask? It's a process:
Step 1: you get to know a girl.
Talk to her, see who she is, and if you like her, keep her.
Step 2: be friends with her
Should not take some time. After a while, ask for her mobile number, start SMS texting each other, or Facebook each other.
After a while, ask her out. YOU pick the place and time, try to predict if she will be comfortable with it.
Step 3: be lover to her
After you feel it's the right time, seduce her. Books will help you once you read them, as I have no time left to write this, but will keep an eye on your message. Remember, read the books and remember them. Don't be selfish in your feelings, respect her's as well.
Step 4: have sex with her
THIS is where you shine.... Do your best.
-Shave yourself down there. Make that bush go away if you have it.
-Make her reach orgasm first/second/third time. Save yourself for the last. Give her lots of oral sex.
-MASSAGES! LOTS of them, with nice smelling oil!
Step 5: Aftersex delight
Lots of hugging, kissing, talking.... don't forget her in those moments. Show her you care for her. that you love her. you know the rest.
Step 6: Do not forget you are together, so give her a call to say you love her.
Step 7: Be dynamic
Don't go monotonous every time. Try something new. write her a love letter and put it in her pocket when she's not looking. Google romantic ideas.

That's about it, bro. Whatever you need, write freely, and I will do the best in my ability to assist you. ;-)
Good luck!

P.S. If a woman is not interested in you, move along. Do not try more than 2 times, it might make you look pathetic. AND WOMEN TALK TO EACHOTHER, so that's bad publicity to ya.
Don't know the system in India, I am from Europe and doing the best I can to help. Maybe others can provide their input.
P.S.2: Don't focus just on sex in a relationship. Take her somewhere nice, travel together.... ;-))

Hey thanks for all the info pal! Really appreciate it all.

But the first point here is, how do I get her out with me? My luck, prayers, whatever you call it, just don't seem to answer me! We were even about to me sometime back, but she got a stupid stomach ache, and the plan was damned!

And now she may show more resistance towards meeting up :(

I have started to slowly start talking again, though. I try to be humorous and good, but its all on the chat.

Her job sometimes even asks for a night shift, so I'm not even sure whether even my sex magic is working or not :(

Aah!! Bad situation!

\m/...Hail Satan...\m/

in my experiances, it is possable to gain someones attention through magic, but, after a while the reasons why she didnt like you that much to beguin with, will start to surface, you simply cant make someone love you and be with you forever, and honestly, why would you want that anyway, wait for someone who loves you and wants to be with you, in time you'll get over your feelings for the other girl

Hail Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shashank" <shashanks18@ wrote:

\m/ Hail Satan!!

Hey bro, greetings from Montenegro, Europe.
You're shy, that's your problem. I was like that before.
You see, women LIKE confident men. Men that take action. Men who are leaders. Men who emit positive energy. Men who have a sense of humor.
Work on those fields.
Personal hygiene is A MUST! Women have radars for such things, like unshaved beard, dirty hair, bad breath.....
When you're with a woman, don't be nervous. EXPLORE. Try to find what are the interests in a woman. See what she needs. In my experience, I am 22 and I date older than me, but I have romantic traits, I know how to listen to them, to understand them, to give them advice. Try to learn massages. Any, swedish, erotic, thai, shiatsu, any will do. Get educated on romance. Since warez is forbidden here, send me a e-mail and I will walk you through.

The thing is, YOU HAVE TO change your personality and your views on women.
Because, as you seen it for yourself, true love IS NOT ENOUGH.
----------
I am not yelling, I am pointing out important info
-----------

Now, it will take some time to turn you into a player, so there are important steps as following:
Step 1: Books/instructional videos
-Massages
-Seduction
-Romance
-Sex and lovemaking
-Kisses
Those are crucial. You have to give your woman something she will not experience with another guy! You have to be special for her.

Step 2: Read them ALL and understand them
It is important to learn and accept those teachings. It can be difficult, but don't give up

Step 3: Practice
Once you learned that knowledge, start practicing. You can have 1000 books, but without experience, it's worthless.
So, NO FEAR of rejection. Start by just going to the street and say just "Hi" to every girl you see, with a smile! :)
It's a first step to challenge your fear.
After you get used to it, try advanced. Like, you go to the shop, and "ask for help" a girl to help you buy things. Then talk to her. There is no magic word. In fact, talk about anything, except politics, murder or anything negative. Try to be funny. The thing is, you got to start to express yourself openly.
And again, do not be afraid to be rejected. Its not an end of the world. You learn from your mistakes. Its a period I have gone thru.
When you're with a girl, don't be nervous!!!! Women detect that and will be turned off by that. That's why PRACTICING is important.
Be relaxed, be WHO YOU ARE!
Also, if you do have a sense of humor, which is a big plus, when she laughs, "friendly" touch her on her shoulder like she's your friend. It's called KINO technique. Now, the point is by that, you slowly create connection. How, you may ask? It's a process:
Step 1: you get to know a girl.
Talk to her, see who she is, and if you like her, keep her.
Step 2: be friends with her
Should not take some time. After a while, ask for her mobile number, start SMS texting each other, or Facebook each other.
After a while, ask her out. YOU pick the place and time, try to predict if she will be comfortable with it.
Step 3: be lover to her
After you feel it's the right time, seduce her. Books will help you once you read them, as I have no time left to write this, but will keep an eye on your message. Remember, read the books and remember them. Don't be selfish in your feelings, respect her's as well.
Step 4: have sex with her
THIS is where you shine.... Do your best.
-Shave yourself down there. Make that bush go away if you have it.
-Make her reach orgasm first/second/third time. Save yourself for the last. Give her lots of oral sex.
-MASSAGES! LOTS of them, with nice smelling oil!
Step 5: Aftersex delight
Lots of hugging, kissing, talking.... don't forget her in those moments. Show her you care for her. that you love her. you know the rest.
Step 6: Do not forget you are together, so give her a call to say you love her.
Step 7: Be dynamic
Don't go monotonous every time. Try something new. write her a love letter and put it in her pocket when she's not looking. Google romantic ideas.

That's about it, bro. Whatever you need, write freely, and I will do the best in my ability to assist you. ;-)
Good luck!

P.S. If a woman is not interested in you, move along. Do not try more than 2 times, it might make you look pathetic. AND WOMEN TALK TO EACHOTHER, so that's bad publicity to ya.
Don't know the system in India, I am from Europe and doing the best I can to help. Maybe others can provide their input.
P.S.2: Don't focus just on sex in a relationship. Take her somewhere nice, travel together.... ;-))

I completely understand your situation. I really do.
However, I would not recommend influencing someone's feelings or thoughts, as that is a mind manipulation. Even if you do manage to do it, how do you know it would be what you truly want? True love, sure is not. If she does not want you, MOVE ALONG. Rejection is hurtful a lot! My first rejection, I cried whole night and thought of suicide. i was thinking the whole world was going to end. But in truth, I found someone who loves me and I love her! Just because she is physically attractive does not mean she is the right person for you.
What I want, my goal in all this, is to make you able to get yourself somebody, without the need for spells, magic or outside help, but your own.
------------------
Your question, my answer:
If she does not want anything more than friendship, DON'T PUSH IT!
It will make only things worse.
My advice: move along and explore a bit, but keep coming to her after a while. If she does not want you, maybe there is a reason.
Don't be afraid to be rejected. And if there's no positive sign from her, move on....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shashank" <shashanks18@... wrote:

Hey thanks for all the info pal! Really appreciate it all.

But the first point here is, how do I get her out with me? My luck, prayers, whatever you call it, just don't seem to answer me! We were even about to me sometime back, but she got a stupid stomach ache, and the plan was damned!

And now she may show more resistance towards meeting up :(

I have started to slowly start talking again, though. I try to be humorous and good, but its all on the chat.

Her job sometimes even asks for a night shift, so I'm not even sure whether even my sex magic is working or not :(

Aah!! Bad situation!

\m/...Hail Satan...\m/

I understand what you mean..
in my opinion, maybe you have to move on...

maybe this website can help:

www.practicalhappiness.com

i find this site very useful.

good luck

~_~

\m/ Hail Satan!!

Hmmm....I'll take yer advices, people. I'll ask her only one time more to be my girl. If she still denies, well, i'll HAVE to move on! And well, ofcourse, the world is good only with the "free will" system...no1 must be forced...

But i've heard that girls sometime play spoiled and play around and say no only to check the man's intentions...is that true?

Thank you!

\m/...Hail Satan...\m/

<td val[/IMG]
hi HS i want to know how is that u guys do a ritual od love or sex how its made and evrything with that ritual i want to do it with my husband thanks HAIL SATAN
--- El mié 2-dic-09, Black_Logic_666 <i_need_to_know_the_truth@... escribió:
De: Black_Logic_666 <i_need_to_know_the_truth@...
Asunto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: This girl i luv...
A: [email protected]
Fecha: miércoles, 2 diciembre, 2009, 1:09 pm

www.practicalhappin ess.com

good luck

~_~

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "shashank" <shashanks18@ ... wrote:

\m/ Hail Satan!!
[/TD]

¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1

That's my man!!! :)

As for the last part, if she was playing with you, she was playing with your FEELINGS, in my opinion, she does not deserve you.
Yeah, some like to pretend to be smart and try this and that, but that means she is not for serious relationship. Maybe she is, but I would avoid that as much as possible.

You're a good guy, try to find someone similar as you are.
Peace, bro!

Hmmm....I'll take yer advices, people. I'll ask her only one time more to be my girl. If she still denies, well, i'll HAVE to move on! And well, ofcourse, the world is good only with the "free will" system...no1 must be forced...

But i've heard that girls sometime play spoiled and play around and say no only to check the man's intentions...is that true?

Thank you!

\m/...Hail Satan...\m/

Hey thanks for the help!! :)

As i said, I'll ask her only one last time.....after a while that is :p

But after that I'll move!

Peace n' Toasts!

\m/...Hail Satan...\m/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

As for the last part, if she was playing with you, she was playing with your FEELINGS, in my opinion, she does not deserve you.
Yeah, some like to pretend to be smart and try this and that, but that means she is not for serious relationship. Maybe she is, but I would avoid that as much as possible.

Peace, bro!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shashank" <shashanks18@ wrote:

Thank you!

\m/...Hail Satan...\m/

I am sorry for not responding to you, Karen.

I am not dedicated and not done any ritual, I am taking it slow, but this can help you:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html

For non-ritual questions and answers, I might be able to assist you with anything you might need.

Respect

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Karen M. De Jesus Sosa" <k.dejesussosa@... wrote:

hi HS i want to know how is that u guys do a ritual od love or sex how its made and evrything with that ritual i want to do it with my husband thanks HAIL SATAN
--- El mié 2-dic-09, Black_Logic_666 <i_need_to_know_the_truth@... escribió:

De: Black_Logic_666 <i_need_to_know_the_truth@...
Asunto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: This girl i luv...
A: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Fecha: miércoles, 2 diciembre, 2009, 1:09 pm

www.practicalhappin ess.com

good luck

~_~

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "shashank" <shashanks18@ ... wrote:

\m/ Hail Satan!!

____________________________________________________________________________________
¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8.
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1

No problem, bro, we are all here to discuss and help each other out. We gotta stick together!
Good luck and write if you have any problems ;-)

Hey thanks for the help!! :)

As i said, I'll ask her only one last time.....after a while that is :p

But after that I'll move!

Peace n' Toasts!

\m/...Hail Satan...\m/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@ wrote:

Peace, bro!

Thank you!

\m/...Hail Satan...\m/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back