Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Third eye?

crazy_man1333

Latley i have been trying to open my chakras and i started with my third eye awhile ago but i dont think i was pronoucing the name thoth corectly on the hum. so after a week or so i thought i found the right way to say it instead of the th as a thaw kinda sound i pronounced it like a (toe) sound and it still didnt seem to work i was about to try it for a third time when something happened to me and for 8 months i couldnt work on anything i wasnt in a place were i was able to work on my chakras. so i waited and when i got out i tried again for the third time but still didnt seem to make a difference so i thought maybe i just didnt know it but it is open. so then i tried to open my crown chakra and from the JoS website it says you should deffently feel it working but it wont unless the third eye is open which once again brings me back to the third eye because it didnt seem to be doing anything. If anybody has any suggestions please help me im getting very frusrated.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back