Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Third eye??

x_sosikk_x69

Hello brothers and sisters, I'll get straight to the point. I performed the awakening of the third eye meditation about a week ago, and since then, every time i shift my conciousness to it i feel a pulsating sensation. I was wondering if this was a positive sign. Any answers are greatly appreciated.

HAIL SATAN AND THE MIGHTY GODS WHO BRING IS KNOWLEDGE!

Yes, this a sign that your third eye is becoming active and that sensation you feel is a result of this. You will find the more you work on it the less of a bother that sensation will be for the energy will come more under control as it flows more smoothly throughout your body.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_sosikk_x69" <x_sosikk_x69@... wrote:

Hello brothers and sisters, I'll get straight to the point. I performed the awakening of the third eye meditation about a week ago, and since then, every time i shift my conciousness to it i feel a pulsating sensation. I was wondering if this was a positive sign. Any answers are greatly appreciated.

HAIL SATAN AND THE MIGHTY GODS WHO BRING IS KNOWLEDGE!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back