Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

third eye question

perseus1g

i am having some trouble with opening my third eye i say the words and the chant and isnt really feeling anything new,i close my eyes and i try to look through what i think is my third eye but it hurts like well hurts,idk what im doing wrong, the instructions confused me, how do we keep the th sound as through the whole chant when we also have to use oh at the same time, im really just having trouble with it can anyone help :/ if so then i thank u tremendously

<td val[/IMG]I had trouble at first with it too,so dont feel lonely.What helped me is to her H P Maxine do it on her opening the chakras CD.You can order it online,or there is a thingy on one of the groups where H P Mac Friday is vibrating it too I think.Look under files.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sun, 6/24/12, perseus1g <perseus1g@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] third eye question
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, June 24, 2012, 9:51 AM

i am having some trouble with opening my third eye i say the words and the chant and isnt really feeling anything new,i close my eyes and i try to look through what i think is my third eye but it hurts like well hurts,idk what im doing wrong, the instructions confused me, how do we keep the th sound as through the whole chant when we also have to use oh at the same time, im really just having trouble with it can anyone help :/ if so then i thank u tremendously
[/TD]

I'm to young to order things is there a easier way like YouTube :/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I had trouble at first with it too,so dont feel lonely.What helped me is to her H P Maxine do it on her opening the chakras CD.You can order it online,or there is a thingy on one of the groups where H P Mac Friday is vibrating it too I think.Look under files.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Opening your third eye can give you a headache up to a few days afterward or a funny feeling in the area this is normal and a good sign. Just make sure though you are not actually moving your physical eyes up to 'look' and straining yourself.
And what Brian said about the vibrations.
Don't expect to start having miraculous and amazing results right away either, you have opened it but it takes time for it to really get working.
You need to send energy into it each day and meditate on it a lot.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I had trouble at first with it too,so dont feel lonely.What helped me is to her H P Maxine do it on her opening the chakras CD.You can order it online,or there is a thingy on one of the groups where H P Mac Friday is vibrating it too I think.Look under files.

Hail Enki

Brian 

But do we NEED to keep the th sound through the entire chant instead of just where it is said and vibrate those words

Hail Enki

Brian 

<td val[/IMG]I know it sounds hard but yes the th and the o at the same time.You curl your tongue and squeeze your mouth together at the same time.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: third eye question
Sent: Mon, Jun 25, 2012 6:10:53 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

But do we NEED to keep the th sound through the entire chant instead of just where it is said and vibrate those words
--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Like I said if I am not mistaken H P Mac has a sound bite on group but he goes by his previous name.

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: third eye question
Sent: Sun, Jun 24, 2012 7:40:27 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I'm to young to order things is there a easier way like YouTube :/

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]

Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] third eye question
Sent: Sun, Jun 24, 2012 3:56:49 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]I had trouble at first with it too,so dont feel lonely.What helped me is to her H P Maxine do it on her opening the chakras CD.You can order it online,or there is a thingy on one of the groups where H P Mac Friday is vibrating it too I think.Look under files.

Hail Enki
Brian 

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]  

Hail Enki
Brian 

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]On joyofsatan666 egroup

To: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...; [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Jul 22, 2012 7:03:19 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

Hail Enki
Brian 

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Brethen,
is paul romney a gentile or jew?

How about bush's?

------------------------------
On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 20:03 BST Hidden Shadow wrote:

I am to young to order things is there a YouTube thing on it

Brethen,
even if i can't make order, may be too young to do that, but i had placed myself where i need to be, (SATAN) for me to be at favoured by any order ordered

since i know is our world.

Hail Satan...

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 4:29 PM BST Luci Lucifax wrote:

Brethen,
is paul romney a gentile or jew?

How about bush's?

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 20:03 BST Hidden Shadow wrote:

I am to young to order things is there a YouTube thing on it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back