Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

third eye opening

iamnobodybutanybody

I recently tried to open my third eye following the instructions on the JOS site.i did the dedication ritual two weeks prior to it; but i feel like i did it wrong, because when i called upon thoth at first my head felt heavy, but then i felt like i was possesed/invoking someone/something???. was that thoth? This happened twice by the way, i tried to do it last week too.

When you vibrate a God's name you DO NOT invoke or call upon the God himself/herself. The NAME/syllables/letters vibrate in a certain area (like the 3rd eye) and opens it. It's no different than vibrating a power word that has nothing to do with the Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iamnobodybutanybody" <verros271367@... wrote:

I recently tried to open my third eye following the instructions on the JOS site.i did the dedication ritual two weeks prior to it; but i feel like i did it wrong, because when i called upon thoth at first my head felt heavy, but then i felt like i was possesed/invoking someone/something???. was that thoth? This happened twice by the way, i tried to do it last week too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
When you vibrate a God's name you DO NOT invoke or call upon the God himself/herself. The NAME/syllables/letters vibrate in a certain area (like the 3rd eye) and opens it. It's no different than vibrating a power word that has nothing to do with the Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iamnobodybutanybody" <verros271367@ wrote:

Also,I might add,that God names get You in sync with the energies and influences of the chakra.Your Vibrations when You chant,change to those of the chakra,thus,empowering it.

I believe I was able to accomplish this for the first time last night. I saw the brightest most brilliant white light that I have seen since I started meditating almost a month ago. This light was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. For those of you who have seen this is it normal to have a feeling of awe when u see this? And also being that my first time was last night how long from this point do u think my third eye will be permanently open?

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back