Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

third eye (my response was givin by him!)

Murillo Soares

had a question earlier this week about my third eye. well today it was clear it worked. I was outraged because of my ex in fury about to kill someone and said i cannot let this bitch interfere with me and my true lord. I performed the last day of the meditation and decided today i had to have some help. I attempeted again to summon lucifuge. He didnt appear he simply entered me. My voice changed while speaking i had an saccent as if my nose was stuffy, he at first was a bit upset stating i know ur beliefs and know u are of us however know in your mind you still believe in angels he screamed saying (this all using me to say) this isnt a joke we give and we take you are on the right path and I will make sure it stays that way, if its her you want her you shall have he then stated this isnt give give i give and take in return since you like to carve yourself(tattoos i assume) my symbol will be carved on your neck as well. I take breath (coudnt breathe for
a few seconds) and i give breath, you will forgot her until the time is right. after this i just sat with my eyes closed then out of the blue visualized satans picture just like the one on the site without wings comforting me while stroking my head i cried and cried and cried this for around 10-15 mins then he said light a candle after i did a peacock appeared on the brim of my hat with bright eyes. i sat in awww feeling relaxed and comforted. i knew from my 1st day i began to take satanism seriously( recently this month) that i was home however never had any kind of experience. today i had an amazing one and am more then ever determined to do anything and everything in his name he is the true lord HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan.
On Mar 22, 2014 12:04 PM, "Murillo Soares" <rillosoares954@... wrote:
  had a question earlier this week about my third eye. well today it was clear it worked. I was outraged because of my ex in fury about to kill someone and said i cannot let this bitch interfere with me and my true lord. I performed the last day of the meditation and decided today i had to have some help. I attempeted again to summon lucifuge. He didnt appear he simply entered me. My voice changed while speaking i had an saccent as if my nose was stuffy, he at first was a bit upset stating i know ur beliefs and know u are of us however know in your mind you still believe in angels he screamed saying (this all using me to say) this isnt a joke we give and we take you are on the right path and I will make sure it stays that way, if its her you want her you shall have he then stated this isnt give give i give and take in return since you like to carve yourself(tattoos i assume) my symbol will be carved on your neck as well. I take breath (coudnt breathe for
a few seconds) and i give breath, you will forgot her until the time is right. after this i just sat with my eyes closed then out of the blue visualized satans picture just like the one on the site without wings comforting me while stroking my head i cried and cried and cried this for around 10-15 mins then he said light a candle after i did a peacock appeared on the brim of my hat with bright eyes. i sat in awww feeling relaxed and comforted. i knew from my 1st day i began to take satanism seriously( recently this month) that i was home however never had any kind of experience. today i had an amazing one and am more then ever determined to do anything and everything in his name he is the true lord HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!
Hail Satan!

Em Sábado, 22 de Março de 2014 14:18, Ass Hole <stripsilly1989@... escreveu:
  Hail Satan.
On Mar 22, 2014 12:04 PM, "Murillo Soares" <rillosoares954@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back