Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Third Eye Chakra

annarocker22

So I'm about to start tempting to opening my chakras and making them stronger. I was wondering, though, how you know exactly when your third eye chakra is open? I know it states that you'll feel a tingle or a slight pressure in your forehead, but is there anything else, another sign that I can look for so I don't mistake a sudden headache as opening my third eye?

You'll feel this pressure every time you concentrate in your third eye. And a headache probably, but what you may feel may be different, some people feel nothing of those yet their 3rd eye was opened. Also, the 3rd eye is not a chakra, it's an extension of a chakra. The power behind it is the 6th chakra in the center of your brain, which is why it is opened last and it's the one focused upon in the full chakra meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "annarocker22" <annarocker22@... wrote:

So I'm about to start tempting to opening my chakras and making them stronger. I was wondering, though, how you know exactly when your third eye chakra is open? I know it states that you'll feel a tingle or a slight pressure in your forehead, but is there anything else, another sign that I can look for so I don't mistake a sudden headache as opening my third eye?

As Fire_Starter has said if it is open you should feel some sort of feeling while concentrating on it. This with anything with spiritual workings requires sensitivity, so the amount of feeling you feel depends on both what you accomplished in a past life and what you accomplish in this life.

If your third eye is opened you should also be able to see something that yo could not before. Just close your eyes tightly bt not where you put strain or uncomfort upon yourself and look upwards to your third eye, but again not to where you are uncomfortable.

Some people see colors and I and some others I know of have seen white dots flying around. This may not appear to you right away as even if you open your third eye there is still much work to be done but in a trance it should come to you.

To see if the above works you can first try to give your third eye a jump start by placing gold-wite energy over your third eye and begin to inhale this into your third eye.

The bottom line is if you do as it says on the JoS and feel the pressure while doing the viratins in the right area than it will be opened. Just remember to continue to work with it and you will start to see results.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

You'll feel this pressure every time you concentrate in your third eye. And a headache probably, but what you may feel may be different, some people feel nothing of those yet their 3rd eye was opened. Also, the 3rd eye is not a chakra, it's an extension of a chakra. The power behind it is the 6th chakra in the center of your brain, which is why it is opened last and it's the one focused upon in the full chakra meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "annarocker22" <annarocker22@ wrote:

hard to describe for me exactlybut
i am not 100% percent sure but i may have opened it but if though suspects i haven't then say so please.
anyway it took me awhile to get as far as i did but i did feel some kind of thing happen on part of my head area.  its a feeling for me that is hard to describe but before that night i never felt that before.
if it is open (mine i mean) i still can't see out of it but then i read other messages her in the group from others and it said that just cuz it open don't mean you may be able to see out of it right away.
so from what i understand if this feeling in my head that is hard to describe was the real deal then all i apparently have to do is empower my 3rd eye and whatnot.
anyway can someone here help me and enlighten me as to my situation???
thanks a bunch
HAIL SATAN

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 7:04 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Third Eye Chakra

As Fire_Starter has said if it is open you should feel some sort of feeling while concentrating on it. This with anything with spiritual workings requires sensitivity, so the amount of feeling you feel depends on both what you accomplished in a past life and what you accomplish in this life.

If your third eye is opened you should also be able to see something that yo could not before. Just close your eyes tightly bt not where you put strain or uncomfort upon yourself and look upwards to your third eye, but again not to where you are uncomfortable.

Some people see colors and I and some others I know of have seen white dots flying around. This may not appear to you right away as even if you open your third eye there is still much work to be done but in a trance it should come to you.

To see if the above works you can first try to give your third eye a jump start by placing gold-wite energy over your third eye and begin to inhale this into your third eye.

The bottom line is if you do as it says on the JoS and feel the pressure while doing the viratins in the right area than it will be opened. Just remember to continue to work with it and you will start to see results.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "annarocker22" <annarocker22@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back