Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thinking seriously about becoming a satanist

bridget1

I am seriously thinking about becoming a satanist but not exactly sure how to start or where to begin can anyone please help me? I have been doing research but still need guidance. just to let you know i am an adult not a teen rebelling.

ha, that's what most people around you probably think...but you've made it this far, so you're obviously smarter than them. What do you mean whent you say you want to start out? as in rituals? meditation? or just general knowledge about Enki (email me if you reply cause I probably wont come back to this page cause it's so old)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bridget" <bridgetvance@... wrote:

I am seriously thinking about becoming a satanist but not exactly sure how to start or where to begin can anyone please help me? I have been doing research but still need guidance. just to let you know i am an adult not a teen rebelling.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back