Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thinking of sex on your free time

Meditationpracticer

It's very important to masturbate or have sex but you can also have plenty of sexual fantasy's and have sexual thoughts this is also Very healthy we might be busy or have something to do or even want to read a book but thinking of sex as much as you can whenever you can is very healthy

Meditationpracticer said:
It's very important to masturbate or have sex but you can also have plenty of sexual fantasy's and have sexual thoughts this is also Very healthy we might be busy or have something to do or even want to read a book but thinking of sex as much as you can whenever you can is very healthy

The BS you try to promote is not healthy at all. This is a very unhealthy obsession.

Sex is important, and having a healthy sex life and fantasy life is important - more to some than others; but living with sexual preoccupation is dangerous. That can lead to abuse and rape - not just of the sexual type - and if a corpse cannot consent, then legally I think that is also classed as rape in most areas. I think it also stands to reason that having sexual preoccupation also leads aggressiveness, as well, which... leads to abuse and rape.

What we talk about a lot on here is having a balance. Some people naturally have a high sex drive; others, low; others, anywhere in-between. Being a glutton makes you unhealthy; being addicted to drugs/alcohol makes you unhealthy; being sex-mad makes you unhealthy. This can also lead to depression - too many of the happy hormones being released is detrimental to us - making us... yes... unhealthy. Then some might decide to go onto (((SSRIs))), which can cause a lack of sex drive... which causes problems... instead of fixing the problem.

Sex and thinking about sex is very important as it is tied to the life force, being an asexual monk is extremely anti-Satanic. You don't want to go overboard and be like some reddit perv.

I realise it sounded like I was saying "It's OK to do drugs and alcohol in moderation". I didn't mean that. Of course, doing them is unhealthy. I was using them as examples for being involved with something and being addicted to them. Even "medicine" (drugs) can be addictive, whether prescription or over-the-counter. All of the side-effects listed are not decent, either.

Sex is - and should be - good, of course. There is a saying which works for this OP - "you can have too much of a good thing". Water is essential to life, but too much of it and you won't have life. Too much sex and being preoccupied with it can be harmful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back