Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

THINKING of joining Satan, any words for me?

axebeardmcbeardaxe

My name is Anthony. I'm 14 years old, and currently I am technically Lutheran. However, my curiosity has brought me to Satan, and I have seriously considering joining him. First off, I know there is a group for teens, but I wanted some more matured Satanists answers for this, as this is possibly one of the biggest decisions I could ever make. I also wants to state I'm a bit scared for the following reasons: a) what if Satan IS like he is described in the bible, and will jut turn his back on me in the end? Now, I don' really expect any answer to this, because no matter who's point of view I get on the matter, there really can be nothing anyone can say to without a doubt sway me one way or the other, I just have to decide what I believe and stick with it. I'm also scared because you supposedly can't back out once you're a Satanist. Is that true? Not that I'm planning to join and back out, per se, but that seems to be locking you in against your will, and I find that a bit... Well, frightening. b) Magick, rituals, and summonings. Now, I understand all of this is NOT something to be played with, and is all very real, and I also understand abusing it is absolutely bad, but I'm just scared I could mess something up and royal fuck myself over for the rest of eternity. c) my entire family would be furious with me for being a Satanist, as they're Christian and I know they'd refuse to even try to understand, but I'm not just going to wait until I can move out and disown them like some others, because they're still my family and I still love them, even if they wouldn't understand me. SO, any thing you would like to say to me about anything? Because I really would like some feedback. So thank you for taking the time to read my giant wall of text,Anthony

If you are extremely reluctant to follow Satan, then don't. At least not until later when you are ready. One only needs to read the bible to know that Yahweh and Jesus are totally fake. The JoS site has excellent sources on this. Even books on how it is all a Jewish program designed to keep people from knowing Satan. Satanism is a very individual experience but extremely rewarding none the less.

Hey. :)
So, first thing's first.
In case you are not aware of the following websites, I advice you to study them thoroughly: www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com

In regards to Satan actually "being like He is described in the bible" haaahaha.. no. :p Just no.
Satan is truly beautiful, like all of our Gods are, and they have no bad intentions towards us. :)
Satan always wanted for us to reach the level of the Gods but the enemy wanted to eliminate us... Christianity and the like religions only make people hate themselves and they make people slaves... slaves of the jews. They hide all true spirituality while the top jews actually use magick against all of us Gentile (non-jew) people.
I can tell you from experience, and many others can confirm that: Satan is one of the most benevolent Gods you've ever "heard of" (what? jesus christ? bwahaha..... That piece of trash is really... just that. A piece of trash. Satan is powerful and He bows to no one)
And about the fact that "joining is for good" well, if you're not sure about it, then don't join. But HP Maxine (High Priestess Maxine; she is the person who created the www.joyofSatan.com website) had written in one of her Sermons that a person had dedicated to Satan but wanted to leave afterwards, and Satan left him completely. This is actually not good. Satan protects us. When we dedicate Satan sends a Guardian Demon to protect and guide us. There are no ill intentions here. No one's forcing you to do anything. Personally I had done many mistakes in the past, and I am thankful beyond words that Satan never abandoned me...

Now, about magick, rituals and summonings... That's still too early for you to even be thinking about. Relax, take things one step at a time. :)
Summonings are definitely for advanced members so that they have opened their Clairaudience and Clairvoyance Points (psychic/astral hearing and sight) so that they will be able to hear and see our Gods. New members can't, because they have not empowered their soul through meditation.
So really, don't worry at all about it. Relax. Things are not as complicated as you think they are.

Lastly, about your parents... Why tell them? If you have to (since you're underage as well) you can just keep pretending that you believe in their religion. If your parents are more "free-spirited" you could just tell them that you don't believe in any religion; that you do believe in the existence of a "God" but not of someone in particular (which will be a lie if you do the dedication ritual etc; but it's important to keep yourself safe. Satan understands that. :) ).
This is all. A giant wall of text in response to your own giant wall of text. xD
Do your study and take your time man. There's no need to get crazy about it.If you do much further study and still don't know what to believe, I suggest you to talk to Satan Himself. You don't have to do a ritual or anything. Just relax and talk to Him like you would do with a friend. Tell Him your thoughts etc; what's troubling you, what you're afraid of. But do your research first. :)

Στις 12:15 π.μ. Σάββατο, 1 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "mgt4lfe@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

If you are extremely reluctant to follow Satan, then don't. At least not until later when you are ready. One only needs to read the bible to know that Yahweh and Jesus are totally fake. The JoS site has excellent sources on this. Even books on how it is all a Jewish program designed to keep people from knowing Satan. Satanism is a very individual experience but extremely rewarding none the less.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back