Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

things a SS can do to distract him/herself from being alone?

kieithnightmare0

im sorry if this has been covered before. but i couldn't really find anything in the search other than "Spiritual Satanism is a lonely path". although i am quite aware of this, i am asking what one can do to i guess "cope" with this?

the only friend i have is xian. and although they are very good about not converting me or praying for/over me, things are not quite working out. not only that but without this one person, i would have absolutely no one to talk to other than family and this other person who only wants to get into my pants (i don't really like this individual much, so i hardly talk to him at all)

i have a few animals, cats and dogs whom i love very much. but they're not very good conversationalists lol and i don't leave my house much, only to go to school (which i don't have in the summer) and run errands with my grandparents occasionally. so i can't just go out and do things to meet people. even if i was able to,i can't make friends to save my life!! (I've tried many times) i swear all this loneliness has me referring to myself as "us" sometimes. probably to just make me feel less alone. to pass the time i usually watch movies or go on the internet. but im starting to dislike doing those things.

so, what does everyone do to cope with this kind of loneliness? activities, personal stories, advice..etc? i don't personally feel like i can go to Satan and the Gods for help with this, as i really don't want to waste their time with my petty problems..

I think you misunderstood my post. What I meant by my post about Satanism being a solitary path is that it's PRACTICED alone. I mean you don't need large congregations or group rituals which only hypnotize and scam people. All you do to be a SS is a safe place where you can do power meditations and your mind and body. Much like to learn to play the guitar you can do that by yourself by reading a book and practicing in your home.

But there's no loneliness really. You can do whatever you want with other outsiders even be "friends" with them. Much like what a usual deluded non-SS gentile does.

There are many things to do. Don't you have any other interests?? Maybe you can do power meditation for 5 hours, or read or write a book, or music, drawing or whatever interests you. Something you want to accomplish in your life, let's say you want to become a scientist or artist or whatever.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

im sorry if this has been covered before. but i couldn't really find anything in the search other than "Spiritual Satanism is a lonely path". although i am quite aware of this, i am asking what one can do to i guess "cope" with this?

the only friend i have is xian. and although they are very good about not converting me or praying for/over me, things are not quite working out. not only that but without this one person, i would have absolutely no one to talk to other than family and this other person who only wants to get into my pants (i don't really like this individual much, so i hardly talk to him at all)

i have a few animals, cats and dogs whom i love very much. but they're not very good conversationalists lol and i don't leave my house much, only to go to school (which i don't have in the summer) and run errands with my grandparents occasionally. so i can't just go out and do things to meet people. even if i was able to,i can't make friends to save my life!! (I've tried many times) i swear all this loneliness has me referring to myself as "us" sometimes. probably to just make me feel less alone. to pass the time i usually watch movies or go on the internet. but im starting to dislike doing those things.

so, what does everyone do to cope with this kind of loneliness? activities, personal stories, advice..etc? i don't personally feel like i can go to Satan and the Gods for help with this, as i really don't want to waste their time with my petty problems..

I was going to post on this subject also. Im glad you bought it up.

I understand exactly what you are saying. As I have progressed in Satanism, I have definitely become more isolated. For me it is more when I talk to my friends we have nothing to talk about. I look at them, all slaves to the rat race and in perfect ignorance of all matters spiritual. Satanism is not something you can really openly discuss either. It can be dangerous.

As far as coping with it, I have found it gets better as you go on and your energies increase. As your magick gets stronger you understand that you can control what you need - this will include friends that "get" you and are most likely Satanist and have similar goals to you. I would also recommend studying as much as you can, read everything about everything.

Keep up your power meditations. As your bio-electricity increases you will become attractive to people. You will have a magnetic aura. But be patient, it literally takes years and you must be consistent. Trust me it comes

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

Hello. I am new to Satanism, although I have been reading about it, but I share your pain with not having a friend in the world. The closest 2 persons I could call a mate - not a friend, though - is someone who I know only online and by phone; and someone else I know only online. I don't have anyone to properly talk with in confidence, however. Everyone else both online and in real life are merely 'acquaintances'.

How I usually try and distract myself is by playing computer games; listening to music; watching films and programmes; going online; and sometimes going out for an hour or two. Other than that, sleeping. I have recently been made unemployed so that's no longer a distraction, and it's worse because I'm also not earning money.

I know I need someone and I'd expect one of the only types of persons who I'd remotely get on well with would be someone similar to myself. I know how hard it is to actually not make friends, but I'd offer to lend a helping hand if I could, if you'd accept.

--- In [email protected], "kieithnightmare0" wrote:

Attachments :
<ol>baraka.jpg</ol><ol>baraka bigger.jpg</ol>Hi my name is muhamad.  i'm not dedicated yet because of circumstances.  i'm also in a similar situation.  I usually mess around on Youtube, write about things(vent) in my journal, even at the age of 34 i drift into my fantasy world(in my mind) which is made out of stuff from Star Wars, Star Trek, DragonballZ, Mortal Kombat, Marvel, DC, Thundercats, Street Fighter games, etc.  Where I am an all powerful Sith Lord that has mastered all super powers and rule said universe and I look similar to Baraka(I wish I really could get surgery to do that). HAIL SATAN!

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 5:25 AM, billy.extian <billy.extian@... wrote:
  Hello. I am new to Satanism, although I have been reading about it, but I share your pain with not having a friend in the world. The closest 2 persons I could call a mate - not a friend, though - is someone who I know only online and by phone; and someone else I know only online. I don't have anyone to properly talk with in confidence, however. Everyone else both online and in real life are merely 'acquaintances'.

How I usually try and distract myself is by playing computer games; listening to music; watching films and programmes; going online; and sometimes going out for an hour or two. Other than that, sleeping. I have recently been made unemployed so that's no longer a distraction, and it's worse because I'm also not earning money.

I know I need someone and I'd expect one of the only types of persons who I'd remotely get on well with would be someone similar to myself. I know how hard it is to actually not make friends, but I'd offer to lend a helping hand if I could, if you'd accept.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" wrote:

I donot know who lives in the N.Y area, but if you ever feel lonely or need a friend...i'm here in N.Y
I could use a friend or 2 myself who has the same beliefs as I. Hail Satan
On Jun 7, 2013 5:16 AM, "wilsonmike904" <wilsonmike904@... wrote:

I understand exactly what you are saying. As I have progressed in Satanism, I have definitely become more isolated. For me it is more when I talk to my friends we have nothing to talk about. I look at them, all slaves to the rat race and in perfect ignorance of all matters spiritual. Satanism is not something you can really openly discuss either. It can be dangerous.

As far as coping with it, I have found it gets better as you go on and your energies increase. As your magick gets stronger you understand that you can control what you need - this will include friends that "get" you and are most likely Satanist and have similar goals to you. I would also recommend studying as much as you can, read everything about everything.

Keep up your power meditations. As your bio-electricity increases you will become attractive to people. You will have a magnetic aura. But be patient, it literally takes years and you must be consistent. Trust me it comes

same here. i've had to leave a few former friends before because of their stubborn ignorance and destructive behaviors. which left me with only one friend who lives in a different State. Thanks for the advice and story. i'll be meditating more and make better use of my time until i feel like i'm ready to do a ritual or working to attract people. right now i don't feel like i'm ready for any "true" friends yet. a little frustrating, but i'll work at it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wilsonmike904" <wilsonmike904@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

Thanks! thats excellent advice. i guess i let myself dwell on being physically alone and lonely rather than concentrating on productive things i can do to improve myself.. reading that was a wake up call

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I think you misunderstood my post. What I meant by my post about Satanism being a solitary path is that it's PRACTICED alone. I mean you don't need large congregations or group rituals which only hypnotize and scam people. All you do to be a SS is a safe place where you can do power meditations and your mind and body. Much like to learn to play the guitar you can do that by yourself by reading a book and practicing in your home.

But there's no loneliness really. You can do whatever you want with other outsiders even be "friends" with them. Much like what a usual deluded non-SS gentile does.

There are many things to do. Don't you have any other interests?? Maybe you can do power meditation for 5 hours, or read or write a book, or music, drawing or whatever interests you. Something you want to accomplish in your life, let's say you want to become a scientist or artist or whatever.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

I talked with my guardian and he asked me if I wanted him to ask Enki if I could have a succubus.

I said OK and within about a week or two later I ended up getting two succubis, Taoist identical twin sisters from China who had just died recently.

Turns out I Love them and am missing them very much right now. I had them with me 24/7 for about 4-5 months but then got sent against my will to a psych-ward in a state hospital where I lost touch and contact with them.

I am trying to do everything I can possibly imagine such as vibrating runes, opening my clairaudio (which seems blocked) etc. to try and re-establish contact with them and get them back.

It's been said that once Satan gives you gifts he does NOT take them back, so I hope and expect to get them back.

But on an extremely depressing note - I think I may still not be in the right environment to have them with me yet though because for one-thing my privacy is not established well enough for them to be with me here right-now because the state is making me stay in a group home where the workers here interrupt and just walk right-in suddenly often with no warning.

Sincerely,

Lord.Kayle

~ Hail Satan!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "billy.extian" <billy.extian@... wrote:

Hello. I am new to Satanism, although I have been reading about it, but
I share your pain with not having a friend in the world. The closest 2
persons I could call a mate - not a friend, though - is someone who I
know only online and by phone; and someone else I know only online. I
don't have anyone to properly talk with in confidence, however. Everyone
else both online and in real life are merely 'acquaintances'.

How I usually try and distract myself is by playing computer games;
listening to music; watching films and programmes; going online; and
sometimes going out for an hour or two. Other than that, sleeping. I
have recently been made unemployed so that's no longer a distraction,
and it's worse because I'm also not earning money.

I know I need someone and I'd expect one of the only types of persons
who I'd remotely get on well with would be someone similar to myself. I
know how hard it is to actually not make friends, but I'd offer to lend
a helping hand if I could, if you'd accept.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" wrote:

im sorry if this has been covered before. but i couldn't really find
anything in the search other than "Spiritual Satanism is a lonely path".
although i am quite aware of this, i am asking what one can do to i
guess "cope" with this?

the only friend i have is xian. and although they are very good about
not converting me or praying for/over me, things are not quite working
out. not only that but without this one person, i would have absolutely
no one to talk to other than family and this other person who only wants
to get into my pants (i don't really like this individual much, so i
hardly talk to him at all)

i have a few animals, cats and dogs whom i love very much. but they're
not very good conversationalists lol and i don't leave my house much,
only to go to school (which i don't have in the summer) and run errands
with my grandparents occasionally. so i can't just go out and do things
to meet people. even if i was able to,i can't make friends to save my
life!! (I've tried many times) i swear all this loneliness has me
referring to myself as "us" sometimes. probably to just make me feel
less alone. to pass the time i usually watch movies or go on the
internet. but im starting to dislike doing those things.

so, what does everyone do to cope with this kind of loneliness?
activities, personal stories, advice..etc? i don't personally feel like
i can go to Satan and the Gods for help with this, as i really don't
want to waste their time with my petty problems..

<td val[/IMG]do you know exactly when you will be getting out of that place? also, be sure to keep up with your meditations daily. you can even breathe in protective energy or program your aura to get out of that place faster,keep negative energies away,make the workers not interrupt you as often(like making them forget, too busy..etc) for at least 5 minutes before/after you start watching a movie or play games. all you have to do is go into a light trance, visualize and breathe in white-gold..etc energy. small things like this daily will make a huge difference.another thing, have you considered trying lucid dreaming to reunite with your succubi? 
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--- On Fri, 6/7/13, KC_GoldShine <sir.kalin@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: things a SS can do to distract him/herself from being alone?
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013, 10:54 PM

I talked with my guardian and he asked me if I wanted him to ask Enki if I could have a succubus.

I said OK and within about a week or two later I ended up getting two succubis, Taoist identical twin sisters from China who had just died recently.

Turns out I Love them and am missing them very much right now. I had them with me 24/7 for about 4-5 months but then got sent against my will to a psych-ward in a state hospital where I lost touch and contact with them.

I am trying to do everything I can possibly imagine such as vibrating runes, opening my clairaudio (which seems blocked) etc. to try and re-establish contact with them and get them back.

It's been said that once Satan gives you gifts he does NOT take them back, so I hope and expect to get them back.

But on an extremely depressing note - I think I may still not be in the right environment to have them with me yet though because for one-thing my privacy is not established well enough for them to be with me here right-now because the state is making me stay in a group home where the workers here interrupt and just walk right-in suddenly often with no warning.

Sincerely,

Lord.Kayle

~ Hail Satan!~

--- [/IMG][email protected], "billy.extian" <billy.extian@... wrote:

Hello. I am new to Satanism, although I have been reading about it, but
I share your pain with not having a friend in the world. The closest 2
persons I could call a mate - not a friend, though - is someone who I
know only online and by phone; and someone else I know only online. I
don't have anyone to properly talk with in confidence, however. Everyone
else both online and in real life are merely 'acquaintances'.

How I usually try and distract myself is by playing computer games;
listening to music; watching films and programmes; going online; and
sometimes going out for an hour or two. Other than that, sleeping. I
have recently been made unemployed so that's no longer a distraction,
and it's worse because I'm also not earning money.

I know I need someone and I'd expect one of the only types of persons
who I'd remotely get on well with would be someone similar to myself. I
know how hard it is to actually not make friends, but I'd offer to lend
a helping hand if I could, if you'd accept.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "kieithnightmare0" wrote:

although i am quite aware of this, i am asking what one can do to i
guess "cope" with this?

not converting me or praying for/over me, things are not quite working
out. not only that but without this one person, i would have absolutely
no one to talk to other than family and this other person who only wants
to get into my pants (i don't really like this individual much, so i
hardly talk to him at all)

not very good conversationalists lol and i don't leave my house much,
only to go to school (which i don't have in the summer) and run errands
with my grandparents occasionally. so i can't just go out and do things
to meet people. even if i was able to,i can't make friends to save my
life!! (I've tried many times) i swear all this loneliness has me
referring to myself as "us" sometimes. probably to just make me feel
less alone. to pass the time i usually watch movies or go on the
internet. but im starting to dislike doing those things.

activities, personal stories, advice..etc? i don't personally feel like
i can go to Satan and the Gods for help with this, as i really don't
want to waste their time with my petty problems..
[/TD]

In a perfect world this would be the place to meet other Satanists, the same as any subculture and group of people with the same interests can meet up.

Sadly that's not the case here. Its very dangerous to openly identify yourself as a Satanist and meet people this way. Despite what anyone says there are many infiltraitors and dangerous people out there. Many with a misguided sense of right, that may do things in the same of their "God"

Still, there is nothing wrong with talking to people via email. Its not the same but its something.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isabella M <injustices33@... wrote:

I donot know who lives in the N.Y area, but if you ever feel lonely or need
a friend...i'm here in N.Y
I could use a friend or 2 myself who has the same beliefs as I.

Hail Satan
On Jun 7, 2013 5:16 AM, "wilsonmike904" <wilsonmike904@... wrote:

I understand exactly what you are saying. As I have progressed in
Satanism, I have definitely become more isolated. For me it is more when I
talk to my friends we have nothing to talk about. I look at them, all
slaves to the rat race and in perfect ignorance of all matters spiritual.
Satanism is not something you can really openly discuss either. It can be
dangerous.

As far as coping with it, I have found it gets better as you go on and
your energies increase. As your magick gets stronger you understand that
you can control what you need - this will include friends that "get" you
and are most likely Satanist and have similar goals to you. I would also
recommend studying as much as you can, read everything about everything.

Keep up your power meditations. As your bio-electricity increases you will
become attractive to people. You will have a magnetic aura. But be patient,
it literally takes years and you must be consistent. Trust me it comes

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@
wrote:

although i am quite aware of this, i am asking what one can do to i guess
"cope" with this?

not converting me or praying for/over me, things are not quite working out.
not only that but without this one person, i would have absolutely no one
to talk to other than family and this other person who only wants to get
into my pants (i don't really like this individual much, so i hardly talk
to him at all)

not very good conversationalists lol and i don't leave my house much, only
to go to school (which i don't have in the summer) and run errands with my
grandparents occasionally. so i can't just go out and do things to meet
people. even if i was able to,i can't make friends to save my life!! (I've
tried many times) i swear all this loneliness has me referring to myself as
"us" sometimes. probably to just make me feel less alone. to pass the time
i usually watch movies or go on the internet. but im starting to dislike
doing those things.

activities, personal stories, advice..etc? i don't personally feel like i
can go to Satan and the Gods for help with this, as i really don't want to
waste their time with my petty problems..

Yes. You have to look at it realistically. As Satanists we all have the same single goal, The Perfection of our Soul. To walk as one with the Gods. This is very difficult to explain to anyone. You know with certainty that you are right in this goal, but for the most part you will be in a minority of one. So I have come to expect that some of the journey will be taken alone.

As you progress you will understand that you will have whatever you want - including good friends.

same here. i've had to leave a few former friends before because of their stubborn ignorance and destructive behaviors. which left me with only one friend who lives in a different State. Thanks for the advice and story. i'll be meditating more and make better use of my time until i feel like i'm ready to do a ritual or working to attract people. right now i don't feel like i'm ready for any "true" friends yet. a little frustrating, but i'll work at it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wilsonmike904" <wilsonmike904@ wrote:

I have experienced that before. I totally relate to your feeling/emotions. Its good that you understand that ss can really be a lonely path. Have experienced serious confusion not knowing what to do but one thing that has always helped me is talking to Father Satan and telling him my feelings and asking for his guidiance and company...believe me He really helps. sometimes meditation can be hard to focus on especially when you are new but persistence and patience is everything. Do a lot of void meditation. Many times lonelines can lead to confusion bt once you master the art of void meditation you can do it anywhere and at anytime. It wil help you develop a strong will. Its that strong willed mind you need for your magickal success even to attract like minded people to you. Be careful around xians and never share your beliefs about ss with those who will redicule you. Stay strong and keep advancing your soul. In Satan we are all connected. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2013 10:25:29 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: things a SS can do to distract him/herself from being alone?

Yes. You have to look at it realistically. As Satanists we all have the same single goal, The Perfection of our Soul. To walk as one with the Gods. This is very difficult to explain to anyone. You know with certainty that you are right in this goal, but for the most part you will be in a minority of one. So I have come to expect that some of the journey will be taken alone.

As you progress you will understand that you will have whatever you want - including good friends.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wilsonmike904" <wilsonmike904@ wrote:

the only friend i have is xian. and although they are very good about not converting me or praying for/over me, things are not quite working out not only that but without this one person, i would have absolutely no one to talk to other than family and this other person who only wants to get into my pants (i don't really like this individual much, so i hardly talk to him at all)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back