Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thid Eyes Opening meditation

dnod696

Hi to all my fellow Brother and Sister in Satanism,

I am presently doing the Joy of Satan Ministries-40 day Self Empowerment Programm

Today i begin the meditation dor the Days 17-20.

Yesterday night, when i was doing, the Meditation for the Opening of the Third Eye,  after i had vibrated the name Thot, and Aligned my 3rd Eye,
i Meditate on it , visualising it like a very bright miniature Sun,

After a doing this for a few minute, i feel a very intense sensation in the third eye area. its was like something was Unblock, like if a veil was removed from my third eye,  it was a very strange sensation, but it was also pleasant,

i think that it was a sign that i correctly open my third eye,

Did it happen to someone Else?

Thank you,

Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Volac!
Hail to All the Powers of Hell!

Hello. :)I remember when I was opening my third eye I was feeling the pressure there. I also remember that the last day (the 4th day) I felt it the most intense of all the other days. :)So, do not worry. You're doing just fine! :)(by the way you wrote "Thot" but I assume you meant "Thoth"? :p I just wanna make sure that it was a written mistake but you did the vibration correctly :) )

Στις 3:58 π.μ. Σάββατο, 9 Μαΐου 2015, ο/η "dnod696@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hi to all my fellow Brother and Sister in Satanism,

I am presently doing the Joy of Satan Ministries-40 day Self Empowerment Programm

Today i begin the meditation dor the Days 17-20.

Yesterday night, when i was doing, the Meditation for the Opening of the Third Eye,  after i had vibrated the name Thot, and Aligned my 3rd Eye,
i Meditate on it , visualising it like a very bright miniature Sun,

After a doing this for a few minute, i feel a very intense sensation in the third eye area. its was like something was Unblock, like if a veil was removed from my third eye,  it was a very strange sensation, but it was also pleasant,

i think that it was a sign that i correctly open my third eye,

Did it happen to someone Else?

Thank you,

Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Volac!
Hail to All the Powers of Hell!

Thank you for your Awnser,  Yes i Vibrate Thoth, i make a writting mistake, :)

Don't know if you all know but where I come from that typo means something. I laughed a little in my head. lol

what typo? message history is blank.....jewhoo hates my computer

On Monday, May 11, 2015 4:27 PM, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Don't know if you all know but where I come from that typo means something. I laughed a little in my head. lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back