Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

the wasps

vias04

OK so I'm stil dealing with this wasp invasion but its kinda interesting because they keep randomly dropping dead now. I decided to just suck it up and go into my bedroom ( I was sleeping on the couch because of the wasps ) and do my meditations with them there, My roommates cat Maggie,she dislikes everyone but my roommate Marilyn, would come into my room with me and sit in the bed while I meditated, if a wasp came near she would attack it . now they keep dying, one was sitting on the wall and when I finished my meditation like ten seconds later it fell to the floor dead. One was flying over my bed and dropped midflight dead.

PS the cat Maggie never came into my room or even came near before but since my dedication the cat loves me and is always coming to check on me.

I would take that as a very good/positive sign!

And, the color white deflects. You can visualize you aura as white, and affirm "My aura is continuously deflecting all insects away from me". It does sound like Father Satan is protecting you, but it's always good to help ourselves too. And this will help you in the future, since you're allergic. I'm allergic to regular bug bites (they swell up to the size of golf balls) and I did this meditation a few times at the beginning of spring, no bug bites at all.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vias04" <saralynnroque@... wrote:

OK so I'm stil dealing with this wasp invasion but its kinda interesting because they keep randomly dropping dead now. I decided to just suck it up and go into my bedroom ( I was sleeping on the couch because of the wasps ) and do my meditations with them there, My roommates cat Maggie,she dislikes everyone but my roommate Marilyn, would come into my room with me and sit in the bed while I meditated, if a wasp came near she would attack it . now they keep dying, one was sitting on the wall and when I finished my meditation like ten seconds later it fell to the floor dead. One was flying over my bed and dropped midflight dead.

PS the cat Maggie never came into my room or even came near before but since my dedication the cat loves me and is always coming to check on me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back