Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The war above

HunterH666

1. I always wonder , is humanity the top priority for the Grays, Reptilians etc. to enslave or are there any other planets that go trough the same situation. Cuz the other planets seem pretty advanced .
2. After all the news about jews losing power, is the enemy preparing an final strike, even a simulation of the Apocalypse where ,,jesus" the thoughtform shows up?

HunterH666 said:
1. I always wonder , is humanity the top priority for the Grays, Reptilians etc. to enslave or are there any other planets that go trough the same situation. Cuz the other planets seem pretty advanced .
2. After all the news about jews losing power, is the enemy preparing an final strike, even a simulation of the Apocalypse where ,,jesus" the thoughtform shows up?

Thought-form of "Jesus" is always present. In Christian churches, for example, it makes people stupid. In fact, believers who glorify the image of this figure are only ignorantly magnifying this thought-form.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back