Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Universal(Compound) Liquid Condenser : Initiation Into Hermertic

magus

Greetings  i am trying to make The Universal(Compound) Liquid Condenser as mentioned in the book "Initiation Into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon.Has anyone tried it. Can anyone point me to good source (either online or brick and mortar places in US as a friend of mine is coming from there i can ask him to get it for me.) to get the herbs etc. specially the hollow rods. Thanks HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL
HAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

Thats allegorical of the Philosopher's stone...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings
  i am trying to make The Universal(Compound) Liquid Condenser as mentioned in the book "Initiation Into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon.Has anyone tried it. Can anyone point me to good source (either online or brick and mortar places in US as a friend of mine is coming from there i can ask him to get it for me.) to get the herbs etc. specially the hollow rods. Thanks

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

Basically, they actually believed in the physical Universal condenser, but it wasn't what they believed. It was metals of the charkas, if you're reffering to this.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings
  i am trying to make The Universal(Compound) Liquid Condenser as mentioned in the book "Initiation Into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon.Has anyone tried it. Can anyone point me to good source (either online or brick and mortar places in US as a friend of mine is coming from there i can ask him to get it for me.) to get the herbs etc. specially the hollow rods. Thanks

HAIL EA/ENKI

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

Greetings@hoodedcobra666 thanks for pointing it out.
 HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL
HAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 12:37 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: The Universal(Compound) Liquid Condenser : Initiation Into Hermertics -Franz Bardon

Thats allegorical of the Philosopher's stone...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Greetings

HAIL EA/ENKI

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back