Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Ultimate Strike

Wayofthegods

This is a method of destruction, against the enemy.

Do 666 meditation.

Vu into Solar 6 times

Va into heart 6 times.

Vo into sixth 6 times.

Now do the Invocation to Satan.

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.

In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast created mankind to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Hell to bestow their great powers upon me. Open the Gates of Hell to come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

Now do 9 reps of Final RTR.

Now state the second prayer.

Hear me oh Great and Mighty Satan. I ask your help in returning these curses, amplified to the senders who have attacked us for doing your work. You know who they are. They will know your wrath. I ask that you send a Demon to me to take and deliver the curses and thoughtforms that I have cleaned from my aura and soul directly to those who have sent them. O Mighty Satan, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor, and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

Now see a ball of light enter the top of your head, down your body and out your feet. Do this 3 times.

Then, chant Surya 100 times, with 9 Affirmattions.

My aura, is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling, any and all, negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, thoughtforms and destructive energies, directed at me, and is immediately, returning it, directly right back to the senders.

Then perform 666 yet again. Another Invocation to Satan, and knock out a second 9 Rep RTR.

Once again do the Ball of light 3 times, and then recite the affirmation above 3 times again, while blasting your Aura with light.

Now you can wait about 30 mins or longer and perform the Race Awakening Ritual. Fully prepping the energies, by removing them off of your soul, as well as pushing things forward, in the right direction.

Just think, even if we are confined to our homes, and we lose the internet, we can perform this Every single day. While the Churches are empty.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back