Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The truth

Jeremy why is it that you seem to always be asking questions that have answers on the joyofsatan website and questions that have been answered many times on the groups. You have been here on the groups long enough to know....
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, [/IMG]</var>
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The truth

So the truth is satan is actually god and the illuminati are actually satans enemy? HAIL SATAN

Karl Marx was a rabbi..everything I ever learned for the most part really WAS a lie.. I LOVE this group and thank you nitetiyme..
Hail Agares~
Hail Orobas~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nitetiyme" <nitetiyme@... wrote:

Yep, Satan is our one and only true God. Check out this link on the illuminati if you haven't already and also www.JoyofSatan.org if you haven't already. It will explain everything.

http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-nati ... lluminati/

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

So the truth is satan is actually god and the illuminati are actually satans enemy? HAIL SATAN

ok so let's say Satan is God, would it be ok for me to at least the opinions of other religions for who satan is? see the different viewpoints?

There aren't other "opinions," there are just filth and lies about Satan. The contradictions and stupidity of xianity and its bible make this evident.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The truth

ok so let's say Satan is God, would it be ok for me to at least the opinions of other religions for who satan is? see the different viewpoints?

Please re-phrase your question so it at least makes sense.

Haven't you already heard the other religion's false claims about Father Satan though? I mean, do what you want to do. Responsibility to the responsible and all. But I've heard those liars, thieves and slobs make their ignorant, lying, self-deceptive claims about Father Satan fro decades. I don't want to waste another second on any of them.

I'm so glad I found this ministry. It's been nothing but good to me. But you go waste your time with those fools if you want, I guess.

I praise Father Satan and all of the true Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorar4" <sorar3@... wrote:

Would you keep going to someone that tells you a dog is a duck?
That's what you get from all the Xain sects about Father - nothing but lies.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailbelphagor" <no.state@... wrote:

Please re-phrase your question so it at least makes sense.

Haven't you already heard the other religion's false claims about Father Satan though? I mean, do what you want to do. Responsibility to the responsible and all. But I've heard those liars, thieves and slobs make their ignorant, lying, self-deceptive claims about Father Satan fro decades. I don't want to waste another second on any of them.

I'm so glad I found this ministry. It's been nothing but good to me. But you go waste your time with those fools if you want, I guess.

I praise Father Satan and all of the true Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorar4" <sorar3@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back