Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The TPP

angut92

in other words Obama has declared war on all gentiles of the entire planet by selling western civilization into corporate slavery.
Remember how we all were told things have to get worse before they get better?
ITS STARTING.
This is what will ultimately lead to revolts worldwide and the eternal jew is making his last stand to do as much damage as possible before being removed from existence completely!
THIS IS WAR!
DEATH TO ALL KIKES!HEIL HITLER!HAIL SATAN!

On Thursday, February 4, 2016 5:37 AM, "angut92@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The Transpacific Partnership has been signed, it's very similar to SOPA and PIPA, except it's worse in every possible way and spans much further than either of them. People are also much less aware of TPP was than they were of SOPA and PIPA, and they will likely react too late if they only act after it's ratification.
Expose The TPP  Trans-Pacific Partnership signed  Police door knock 'known activists' ahead of TPP protests - National - NZ Herald News  

Satans warriors will be protected by Him. Since we're reversing the Torah this year I think will be serious. Hp Maxine said that Satan told her the economy will collapse. Just keep your aura of protection up comrades and never grow weak.
On Feb 4, 2016 12:29 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  in other words Obama has declared war on all gentiles of the entire planet by selling western civilization into corporate slavery.
Remember how we all were told things have to get worse before they get better?
ITS STARTING.
This is what will ultimately lead to revolts worldwide and the eternal jew is making his last stand to do as much damage as possible before being removed from existence completely!
THIS IS WAR!
DEATH TO ALL KIKES!HEIL HITLER!HAIL SATAN!

On Thursday, February 4, 2016 5:37 AM, "angut92@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

The Transpacific Partnership has been signed, it's very similar to SOPA and PIPA, except it's worse in every possible way and spans much further than either of them. People are also much less aware of TPP was than they were of SOPA and PIPA, and they will likely react too late if they only act after it's ratification.
Expose The TPP  Trans-Pacific Partnership signed  Police door knock 'known activists' ahead of TPP protests - National - NZ Herald News  

yes, I was aware harper was pushing it but thought it was on hold due to the new prime minister coming in. Though of course nothing actually changes, just the faces...silly me. Its disgusting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back