Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

the time

deathgodlolfml

it has always made me curious as to what time it is in hell and if father satan and his demons sleep anyone have any info on this? HAIL SATAN

Hahaha, I'm sorry, I have no idea, but I've actually had this thought as well.. :pI don't think they do though... I mean, taking into consideration that they don't even need food or water since they can replace that energy by breathing it... sort of... I'm sure they'd be able to go without sleep as well.
As for the time, I don't really know. I'm thinking that if they actually have a time as we do, then it's probably based on their planet's position with the other planets around it etc... Therefore they could even have 40 hours that would constitute a day... I'm not sure though, these are just my thoughts, and they could be kind of delusional. ^^'
Απο: deathgodlolfml <deathgodlolfml@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 1:59 π.μ. Τρίτη, 4 Ιουνίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] the time

it has always made me curious as to what time it is in hell and if father satan and his demons sleep anyone have any info on this? HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back