Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Serpent...

sbahawk

Hello All,
I had the most awesome dream last night. I was in bed and this beautiful lady was leading me to all of these wonderfully beautiful places and the serpent was with me constantly. I felt so loved and could feel my kundalini rising. I recognized the serpent as the one wrapped around Lilith. I love this I did not want to wake up. I wanted this feeling to continue forever.
Hail Satan, Hail Lilith, Hail Osiris!

That is a most awesome sounding dream!!
I too had a wonderful dream earlier this week. My Guardian was wearing a nice jacket that reminded me of a Mongolian style: patched together with leather squares and bits, looking rough but elegant at the same time, you know? And he was singing to me and holding my hand, leading me away. He had a deep voice, and it was a happy song. I love how our Guardian Demon(s) appear to us in our dreams. I was thinking about him earlier that day, and then that night I had the dream.
All the best luck with your kundalini awakening process. :)
HS/88

On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 3:14 AM, "sbahawk@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello All,
I had the most awesome dream last night. I was in bed and this beautiful lady was leading me to all of these wonderfully beautiful places and the serpent was with me constantly. I felt so loved and could feel my kundalini rising. I recognized the serpent as the one wrapped around Lilith. I love this I did not want to wake up. I wanted this feeling to continue forever.

That is so awesome I love your dream too. Last night as I was sound asleep I heard a female voice that "said wake up" I immediately knew it was her because she knew I did not want to wake from the previous dream. It is so awesome to know our guardians are there. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back