Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The saying of runes?

Taylor Wiebe

Can runes be spoken in your head and still have the same effect as if they were spoken aloud?

Why suffer from insanity when you can ENJOY it?
-Joker

Insanity is like an ocean, the deeper you go, the more interesting things you get to see.

Insanity, and to a larger extent illnesses of the mind, is something to be seriously considered, and not glorified. Through spiritual practice, and consistant Power Meditation, we are able to heal the mind, body and soul of all ailments, including that of 'insanity' or mental illnesses.

Whilst I appreciate your love of Batman, your glorification of insanity is questionable, and could send the wrong message to others of what Spiritual Satanism is truly about, and what we do and don't promote (that is the embracing/glorification of insanity).

As for your question, consider the following:
http://gblt.webs.com/Chant.htm

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@... wrote:

Can runes be spoken in your head and still have the same effect as if they were spoken aloud?

-Joker

Insanity is like an ocean, the deeper you go, the more interesting things you get to see.

I've never considered this before. Thank you.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Insanity, and to a larger extent illnesses of the mind, is something to be seriously considered, and not glorified. Through spiritual practice, and consistant Power Meditation, we are able to heal the mind, body and soul of all ailments, including that of 'insanity' or mental illnesses.

Whilst I appreciate your love of Batman, your glorification of insanity is questionable, and could send the wrong message to others of what Spiritual Satanism is truly about, and what we do and don't promote (that is the embracing/glorification of insanity).

As for your question, consider the following:
http://gblt.webs.com/Chant.htm

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@ wrote:

-Joker

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back