Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The "Satanic" Grammy's

aswagbullfrog

Hey everyone I am new to the Satanic community and I would really appreciate some insight on this topic. I dont know if many people are aware of this, but Lady Gaga and Intel have teamed up to unveil some super advanced technology at the Grammy's on the 15th. I know that it isnt Satanic because the Jews control Hollywood and all the big corporations. My problem is that the Christians believe it to be Satanic. I know it isnt of Satan, but by the commercial, I dont know what is... Are the Jews trying to scare the Christians into submission? If anyone has some knowlege on the subject I would be so appreciative, thanks

Here is the commercial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkV4smUW6KU

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER
love, peace 

The music industry is OVERSATURATED with jewish blood sacrifices, drugs, whoring, pedophilia and other degeneracy and filth. All of those things are attributed to Satanism as a scapegoat by these filthy kikes producers, the ones who create the scapegoat lyrics and scapegoat video.
This creates an image in society of "Edgy and Evuul illuminati Reptilian Satanists". This is the same scapegoat we reverse thanks to Maxine new RTR, this is one of the main reasons why when we try to wake up a sheep we are greeted with responses like "EDGY!!!1!" or "EvUuUUllll Satanist Edgytard!112!4!".

Years ago i watched a video interview of lady gaga saying stuff like "I bathe in blood"  "I love Satan!" etc.
Well, the sad truth is that gaga is a victim of the MKUltra poject: she talks like a robot, like she were reading an invisible script, she as frequent memory losses and exhibits childish behavior/personality at times.

Also, last but not least, Intel was created in PISSrael and is owned by kikes. The new kiketel CPU's have backdoors naitvely built in them to spy on the user, for example.

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods
Hail the Demons of Hell

When I saw lady gaga inside the cube it instantly came to me about the heavenly mothership or the Galactic Obliteration Device which is g.o.d
The one hive mind could this video be subliminal to that??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back