Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The proof of Xian "love"

devonspurling

I don't know how many times my xian mother gets onto me about how all xians love every human being. Except if they're trans or gay. Forget about about people who murder and rape. No, being trans and gay is far by worst than that.

In NC, a pastor proved this love by saying that all gays should be put behind a electric fence so they can die off. As a gay transman I can feel their "love" flowing through my body. I really want to be treated less like a human being and put behind an electric fence.

Xians lie, only the completely blind and idiotic people can believe that these maggots really "love".

All the jewish programs are Orwellian. Where slavery is freedom, war is peace, love is hate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "devonspurling" <devonspurling@... wrote:

I don't know how many times my xian mother gets onto me about how all xians love every human being. Except if they're trans or gay. Forget about about people who murder and rape. No, being trans and gay is far by worst than that.

In NC, a pastor proved this love by saying that all gays should be put behind a electric fence so they can die off. As a gay transman I can feel their "love" flowing through my body. I really want to be treated less like a human being and put behind an electric fence.

Xians lie, only the completely blind and idiotic people can believe that these maggots really "love".

I hate the fact that they have programmed most of society to think that slavery is freedom (A good example is America "The land of the free") And the love is hate is self explanatory if you look at any Xtian or kike, or Muslim. So is was is peace (Just look at Islam.)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

All the jewish programs are Orwellian. Where slavery is freedom, war is peace, love is hate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "devonspurling" <devonspurling@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back