Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The power of meditation

kothebull

i have been doing power meditation for about 4months and while I feel them Very powerfully and have been making lots of progress I have not seen them manifest in a physical way
But today in gym class we did this thing called a pacer test and basically you run back and forth do mesure your cardio respiratory health. At the beginning of the year I barely got 17 total back and forth. But today I did 40 and as I was going I felt my solar plexus chakra spin and glow very intensely and the my aura went crazy intense with energy I felt like the freakin sun. My spine felt boiling hot and I felt energy rising up and there was crazy pressure and crawlies just below my 7th chakra. I felt like I could never run out of breath. The only reason I stopped is because I didn't know my physical limit and i had a basketball game later.
I guess what I am trying to say is that when you do meditations and you are not seeing the results you want just know that they are working whether you notice it or not and when you see the results they are sooooooo very gratifying
Be well friends ✊?

I almost felt the same today except it was a little more milder and on the 8th day of my meditation. I was doing the Yogic breathing exercise and I increased the holding amount for my breath to 8 seconds rather than 5. And boy! Did I feel great! I even saw a immense white light envelope my eyes during it, even when they were closed! I did 15 rounds than used my increased energies to empower my aura even more. I must say patience is a virtue and so is meditation!

@kothebull this post was Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. This really inspired me. This changed my whole outlook on meditation and I know that it has done the same for others. You are so innocent and humble about it too. Please post more of what you experience as I would love to hear more about it. :)

Well I'm glad it helped and I will keep you guys posted. And I appreciate your responses?
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 17, 2015, at 9:27 PM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @kothebull this post was Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. This really inspired me. This changed my whole outlook on meditation and I know that it has done the same for others. You are so innocent and humble about it too. Please post more of what you experience as I would love to hear more about it. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back