Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Pentagram

hazel

Hi

I am new here and I have a question. On the webiste, when you first go into Meditations, there is a quote from Satan about the overuse of the upright pentagram, how it is causing problems by the energy being sent up into space, and how this is not helping the Earth defend herself.

Please, please, please.. can someone expand on this and explain this in more depth.

Many thanks
Hazel

as far as i understand the downpointed pentagram symbolizes energy spiraling DOWN into the crown chakra and is the original way to point a pentagram, now im not sure why the upright one is dangerous but i guess it could symbolize energy going off into space, a good thing to do would be to ask Satan why the upright one is dangerous he would be able to tell you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hazel" <hazelnutty@... wrote:

Hi

I am new here and I have a question. On the webiste, when you first go into Meditations, there is a quote from Satan about the overuse of the upright pentagram, how it is causing problems by the energy being sent up into space, and how this is not helping the Earth defend herself.

Please, please, please.. can someone expand on this and explain this in more depth.

Many thanks
Hazel

Neither is 'dangerous' but for a few decades now, the single point up pentagram has been pushed as the 'good' one, and the two points up as being the 'bad' one.

This is not even a Left-Hand-Path vs. Right-Hand-Path situation, as both pentagrams were/are used in real traditional Witchcraft as symbols of different degrees, and magically for different purposes.

One point up is often seen with the image of a human superimposed on it, i.e. grounded in Earth and Spirit on top (in the head). The two points up often has a goat or ram head superimposed, and is spiritual energy being directed into the Earth. You will find that many of the meditations have you running energy in both directions, and the emphasis is on balance. Leave it to the shitty RHP types to try to label everything either 'good' or 'bad' and deny 50% of existence. That is why the RHP people never gain any real power.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonathan" <yeaigotsus@... wrote:

as far as i understand the downpointed pentagram symbolizes energy spiraling DOWN into the crown chakra and is the original way to point a pentagram, now im not sure why the upright one is dangerous but i guess it could symbolize energy going off into space, a good thing to do would be to ask Satan why the upright one is dangerous he would be able to tell you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hazel" <hazelnutty@ wrote:

Hi

Many thanks
Hazel

If you go to the JOS site and click on Satan(Father) on the left side, then scrolled down to the bottom and click on My Conversation With Satan(A conversation Maxine had with Satan and Azazel) I believe this explains what he means. At least somewhat or you can ask him personally.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back