Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The numbers 6 and 42 stalk me

I know it might sound weird, but I see these very frequently. On the clock, house numbers, bus stop numbers, their arrival times, basically anything that could be measured or labelled by numbers. I am aware that some numbers can be signs from the Gods but I don't think either of these numbers are Satanic (I have seen 108 and 72 often appearing when I'm in doubt of something or feeling insecure, which feels reassuring, so I know  at least those two are from the Gods). And I have a strong feeling the numbers 42 and 6 are negative since 6 is the number of controlling, overpowering, or deception I believe? Has anyone else experienced being "followed" by numbers like this? And what could it mean if I see 42 and 6 so often?

6, 42 (4+2=6) and such numbers are heavily used by the enemy, since it "materialize their god form".

This number is literally everywhere, from movies to video games, books to advertisements, and even prices. It's commonly mistaken by "average joes" that it's a number if Satan, but it obviously not.

Even our modern day clocks are based on number 6. It has a deeper meaning on the spiritual level.

If i'm not mistaken, the number 6 also is linked to the "low" human beings. As 666 is linked to the perfected soul and body (basically the godhead) 6 is a person with a soul and body that is the exact opposite of perfect.

This should explain why you often see the number 6, as it's quite "normal" these days.

To tell you the truth, I feel the same especially before I found the JoS site. I would always wake up around 3 or past it but it's always the number 3. It went on for days and I soon developed a slight insomniac habit which kinda sucks but I got it over when I would just tire myself out so I won't have the strange feeling of being watched or something pressing on my back.
To tell you the truth, when the clock strikes 3 in the early morning, I would feel as if someone was watching me with not-so-good intentions.
Hope this helps.

On Friday, September 29, 2017 8:59 AM, "kupwcablfswudzurajhl4q245gerpfh3kzpsmlcx@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I know it might sound weird, but I see these very frequently. On the clock, house numbers, bus stop numbers, their arrival times, basically anything that could be measured or labelled by numbers. I am aware that some numbers can be signs from the Gods but I don't think either of these numbers are Satanic (I have seen 108 and 72 often appearing when I'm in doubt of something or feeling insecure, which feels reassuring, so I know  at least those two are from the Gods). And I have a strong feeling the numbers 42 and 6 are negative since 6 is the number of controlling, overpowering, or deception I believe? Has anyone else experienced being "followed" by numbers like this? And what could it mean if I see 42 and 6 so often?

It could be that the numerology or some sort is embedded in your soul in some way but also could be the influence of something else. You could try looking at your natal chart and see if there are any patterns.

On Thursday, September 28, 2017 9:00 PM, "kupwcablfswudzurajhl4q245gerpfh3kzpsmlcx@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've been followed by 66 a whole lot recently. Can't help but think it's a bad omen since it's a number the enemy uses lol

I was being followed by 42!… And felt intense guilt do awhile… I think the enemy was just trying to distract me with focusing all my attention on the RTR's instead of other… blairing issues… like the banishing ritual… and my poor state of mind…?

Hai everyone,  I want to do sex with demon, can you pls tell the methods and rituals for doing. I had referred the jos from their only i get the information and techniques. So i am interested more and i want to do pls any one guide me. 
Hail SATAN hail LUCIFER 
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Androi

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back