Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The not so friendly coyotes.

zardozxp308

Since dedicating myself back in June, I have noticed more desert creatures around my place. ( all I have to do is jump my back fence and I'm on a huge tract of land in the New Mexico desert known as the "King Ranch"). I have noticed the great horned owl that comes to the poplar tree at night, waiting for skunks to eat. I have found raccoon tracks in the mud after one of our scarce rain showers. I have also noticed more COYOTES! In my backyard. They aren't afraid of me either. Sometimes they growl and bare their teeth, so I just growl back, and bare MY TEETH! When I sit on my backporch eating supper, they wait for scraps, and drink the water from our sprinkler system. BUT... they are terrified of my wife! They run off when she comes out. Maybe because shes xtian...our cat, who stays INDOORS at all times, is very confused! I just wonder if coyotes are the American equivalant of SET, from EGYPT. Any thoughts?

<td val[/IMG]I do believe wild animals pick up on a lot that we are not aware of.I have always believed that xtians were posessed by some unatural spirit now I am convinsed.That is is why they run away from her I think and not you.You have a more natural Satanic presents that they are more comfortable with.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The not so friendly coyotes.
Sent: Fri, Aug 10, 2012 8:11:43 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Since dedicating myself back in June, I have noticed more desert creatures around my place. ( all I have to do is jump my back fence and I'm on a huge tract of land in the New Mexico desert known as the "King Ranch"). I have noticed the great horned owl that comes to the poplar tree at night, waiting for skunks to eat. I have found raccoon tracks in the mud after one of our scarce rain showers. I have also noticed more COYOTES! In my backyard. They aren't afraid of me either. Sometimes they growl and bare their teeth, so I just growl back, and bare MY TEETH! When I sit on my backporch eating supper, they wait for scraps, and drink the water from our sprinkler system. BUT... they are terrified of my wife! They run off when she comes out. Maybe because shes xtian...our cat, who stays INDOORS at all times, is very confused! I just wonder if coyotes are the American equivalant of SET, from EGYPT. Any thoughts?

[/TD]

haven't got bit yet. maybe becuase, I.m not afraid of them. I am, however, trying to find a way to lure them back out to the desert so they quit eating peoples pets here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I do believe wild animals pick up on a lot that we are not aware of.I have always believed that xtians were posessed by some unatural spirit now I am convinsed.That is is why they run away from her I think and not you.You have a more natural Satanic presents that they are more comfortable with.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Thats a good idea. Maybe you could go into town and raise awareness and work out some kind of 'baiting' system with authorities. (Not for hunting or catching, mearly to take them away from residential areas).
We had similar problems when I was at school with dingos and wild dogs. They'd sneak in to the agriculture area at night and kill sheep and chickens. And also have to try stop kids from trying to pat them thinking they are lost dogs, or feeding them, this makes them come back.

Good luck with this.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@... wrote:

haven't got bit yet. maybe becuase, I.m not afraid of them. I am, however, trying to find a way to lure them back out to the desert so they quit eating peoples pets here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

I do believe wild animals pick up on a lot that we are not aware of.I have always believed that xtians were posessed by some unatural spirit now I am convinsed.That is is why they run away from her I think and not you.You have a more natural Satanic presents that they are more comfortable with.

<td val[/IMG]Ya don't blame you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The not so friendly coyotes.
Sent: Mon, Aug 13, 2012 10:51:03 PM

<td val[/IMG]   haven't got bit yet. maybe becuase, I.m not afraid of them. I am, however, trying to find a way to lure them back out to the desert so they quit eating peoples pets here.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back