Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Next Destination

trevorbledsoe

After a person dies, and they choose to be reincarnated, do they know or even get to choose where they'll be born?

HAIL FATHER SATAN

HP Maxine did a sermon on this type of thing. She stated that when one gets reincarnated it's like starting over from square one; we forget everything we did in our previous life and are again susceptible to xian programs and tactics. Also I'm sure one who is reincarnated doesn't know about his/her next life or even when in their next life don't even know they were reincarnated. Of course this stops if you reach fathers finished working of the godhead and become as the gods.

Ave Satanas!

On Tue Jul 12th, 2011 1:29 PM EDT trevorbledsoe wrote:

After a person dies, and they choose to be reincarnated, do they know or even get to choose where they'll be born?

HAIL FATHER SATAN

NO ! The gargs come to take our souls. We are to Enki now and we will go to the Duat !
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

HP Maxine did a sermon on this type of thing. She stated that when one gets reincarnated it's like starting over from square one; we forget everything we did in our previous life and are again susceptible to xian programs and tactics. Also I'm sure one who is reincarnated doesn't know about his/her next life or even when in their next life don't even know they were reincarnated. Of course this stops if you reach fathers finished working of the godhead and become as the gods.

Ave Satanas!

HAIL FATHER SATAN

dont u think this is too similar to the hindu beliefs ??? because im from india , im a catholic .. but i hear these hindu beliefs all the time ..

That's the only thing that is correct in hinduism, reincarnation is a fact and many Satanists have seen their past lives with past life regression and most of us have problems in our life that are associated with past lives. Also Satanism is based on the original vedic religion and other Pagan ones, hinduism is actually corrupted Satanism with some xian bullshit inserted(like vegetarianism, not harming anyone, being a humble slave) in it. There are lot of articles written in this group about how the ancient Indian texts support our position.

If you are catholic wtf are you doing here? This is for Spiritual Satanists. Xianity in all forms is a huge lie and hoax:

http://www.exposingchristianity.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], deepu justin <deepujustin@... wrote:

dont u think this is too similar to the hindu beliefs ??? because im from
india , im a catholic .. but i hear these hindu beliefs all the time ..

I want to talk to you about this...a good friend on fb who is Asian Indian answered these questions as well.

I can refer you to him if you like.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back