Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The New World Order, Christians and Lucifer!!!!

Could you be possibly a more obvious infiltrator? What you infiltrators don't realize is posting this shit does more harm to you than good, as what you are implying can easily be debunked as Dan Danko just did.

Yes, the Jewluminati do pretend to worship Satan. It's an extremely effective tactic that has fooled hundreds of thousands of people across the Internet. It even fooled me at one time but not for long as anyone with a brain can see there's something incredibly fishy and creepy about it all. Do you know how many people I've seen who weren't xtian or weren't a strong xtian who suddenly became xtian after seeing that shit on Jewtube or wherever? It's a lot but anyone who can't see through it after being shown the truth is a moron.

Look, Kev--the "NWO" that you speak of is being perpetrated by the Jews and the Christians--PERIOD. They ALWAYS blame Satan, you know? It isn't "Satanic" in the least. They point out things like the symbol of the "all-seeing eye"--which is Egyptian and stands for all-knowing, but THEY say it's all about the NWO's takeover. You will find crap disinformation like this on YouTube and all over the net--if you find something called "the Black Awakening"--same stuff, they claim Satan has planted demons inside people to make them "robots" to do Satan's work--well HELLO? Satan isn't the one who makes "robots" of people--it's the Xian Jewish program that wants us all stupid and slaves! We can't be fooled by any of this, Kevin--none of us who are true Satanists who understand who and what Satan is, and is about--you need to understand that Satan's enemies twist information, corrupt truth, and LIE about everything THEY themselves are doing--and blame it on "the Devil" as usual. It's their modus operandi, Kevin--WAKE UP and don't believe their lies.....and certainly do not attempt to spread it here, if that is your real plan, it WILL NOT WORK. Trust me.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kevin oflaherty <brfcbrfcbrfc@... wrote:

Hi Group I hope your all well. I would like to say as anyone seen the you tube videos about the worship of Lucifer and the new world order and Lucifer?.
The church I found out when I spent some time with a Christian an Evangalist is putting out videos about the new world order and Lucifer. The it seems all over the world but especially in the U.S is well onto spreading its word about those who are alledgedly involved with the worship of Satan. It claims the NWO is run by Lucifer and the Illuminati and Freemasons are heavily involved in the worship of Satan. Personally when it comes to information about the Freemasons and the Illuminati then certain people should mind their own business and leave their secrets alone but they claim they have got there info from born again christains who used to be a part of the nwo/Iluminati.
Some of the videos are lectures telling you of their and Lucifers plan for the world. Certain parts of the nwo luciferian plan are,
The very hard to do reducing of the popualtion of the world by two thirds.

The erradication of cash by making everyone having a plastic card to pay for everything and also the fall of money in the world by planning a stock market crash over a certain weekend so when people wake up one morning money will cease to exist and everyone will be given a amount of money like post war Germany.

Everyone is to recive the so called Mark of the beast, which is them having a implant a microhip placed in their body for possibilly health reasons or whatever. A implant is called the mark of the beast and they revert to the bible what says no one without the mark on the forehead or right hand cannot trade without it!

Lucifer is in charge of this they say and will produce his False prophet and also the Antichrist which in turn will make way for the second coming of Jesus. If there is a real plan by Lucifer than I would support it but Christains are saying all sorts on how Lucifer is going to decieve the whole world. This is not the Lucifer I know and even if they had the truth about Satans compassion they would not speak of it.

I saw a interesting video claiming Lucifer was the god of music and before Lucifer fell from heaven he was the cheif musician for god with his angles and how now most music we hear in the charts or whatever is the music or work of Satan and the Christians are not happy. They are usrging their kids and others to listen to only god/Jesus worship music and church music. They say Satans influence is everywhere in music, music like heavy metal and others. I belive Satan is a big influence on music and more power to him, music I love and can really feel Lucifers influence and I love it. The best music is Lucifers and praise must be given to Satan for again giving us much pleasure.
Also has anyone seen or read anything from the group called The temple of Satan they just seem to go around heavily calling people other Satanists bad names. They even call JOS and do not like them what so ever. They call a lot of other good Satanists names to and I dont really have any respect for them, they have a few you tube videos just look up the thetempleofsatan if you want to know more.

Anyway thanks for your time,,

Take Care

Kevin

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back