Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

the new Chakra information on JoS irks me

safrgahaer

so, the new Chakra information on the sight has been nagging me since i first saw it, as it really contradicts what has already been on the site for so long.

so, now the most important Chakra is the Solar chakra, and the heart isnt actually all that important.

what about the articals on the site dictating otherwise? i myself am not advanced in any way with Chakra work, but i have read up on the more advanced things, such as the Magnum Opus, and within the texts, it quite clearly states that the Heart Chakra is the most important one. the energy flows of the three lower and three higher chakras flowing into the center heart chakra, as shown by its shape, and all the others pointing twards it. but now, we take the solar chakra and reverse it? seemingly obstructing the flow of the lower chakras. why the change?

the Site Comparing the pictures of the Nazarene to that of carvings of the Pharaohs, and egyptian gods, how the arms wide open, exposes the heart to atack, while the Pharaohs and the like kept their arms crossed over their heart to protect it. is this untrue?

mentioning agein, within the magnum opus texts, stating that the heart chakra is the seat of power, the Crucible for which to hold the "philosophers stone" in ones ascent into Godhood. is this no longer the case?

all in all...why the sudden change in teachings? its stated that all the meditation information was given to us by the gods themselves, so what? where the gods wrong/dishonest in what they gave us originally?

or is there somthing else?

please help me to understand this.

I believe the old information came from studying many occult text books regarding chakras and what not with the help of our Gods but look at the dates of such sermons and how old they are, the new information came from years of experience and testimony due to the growing members here, finding new sources, as well as guidance from our Gods still
And remember what HP Maxine says, that Satan gives us knowledge as we go along and when we are ready. He sees things that we don't, there is a reason such info was posted when it was, as well as taking into account our High Priests busy schedule.
For those of us who have been here longer and switched from the old to new, we (and I) can tell you the new info is very legitamate in regards to power and effects
As for your question on the heart chakra, it is stated that it serves really as a connector for the chakras, thus it circulates the energy if i'm not mistaken. If the enemy wanted to manipulate someone, perhaps by going for the unprotected heart chakra, their influence is circulated throughout the soul....

The heart chakra is also oftentimes noted as a oscillator *like what makes a computer go* at least from what I've heard was wondering about that *meaning that it can increase and decrease the flow of energy *

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Seville <devillian413@... wrote:

I believe the old information came from studying many occult text books
regarding chakras and what not with the help of our Gods but look at the
dates of such sermons and how old they are, the new information came from
years of experience and testimony due to the growing members here, finding
new sources, as well as guidance from our Gods still

And remember what HP Maxine says, that Satan gives us knowledge as we go
along and when we are ready. He sees things that we don't, there is a
reason such info was posted when it was, as well as taking into account our
High Priests busy schedule.

For those of us who have been here longer and switched from the old to new,
we (and I) can tell you the new info is very legitamate in regards to power
and effects

As for your question on the heart chakra, it is stated that it serves
really as a connector for the chakras, thus it circulates the energy if i'm
not mistaken. If the enemy wanted to manipulate someone, perhaps by going
for the unprotected heart chakra, their influence is circulated throughout
the soul....

thank you for the reply. yes i am aware of the old dates of them, but still, just feels off to me still, dont know why for sure.
agein though, thank you for the reply

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Seville <devillian413@... wrote:

I believe the old information came from studying many occult text books
regarding chakras and what not with the help of our Gods but look at the
dates of such sermons and how old they are, the new information came from
years of experience and testimony due to the growing members here, finding
new sources, as well as guidance from our Gods still

And remember what HP Maxine says, that Satan gives us knowledge as we go
along and when we are ready. He sees things that we don't, there is a
reason such info was posted when it was, as well as taking into account our
High Priests busy schedule.

For those of us who have been here longer and switched from the old to new,
we (and I) can tell you the new info is very legitamate in regards to power
and effects

As for your question on the heart chakra, it is stated that it serves
really as a connector for the chakras, thus it circulates the energy if i'm
not mistaken. If the enemy wanted to manipulate someone, perhaps by going
for the unprotected heart chakra, their influence is circulated throughout
the soul....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back