Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The name Shael

shael666

Hey everyone,

this is very important for me so please take the time to read this and answer.

So... several months ago I had a dream where a woman (I thought my succubus), told me my (supposedly) real name. And that name was shael.
And today, as I looked through my emails, I read one from theop.chipyx and he said that my name intrigued him and he found out it's origin was hebrew.
Yeah, "wohoo..."
Now, what do you guys think happened here? Is there maybe a chance that this name was stolen by the jews?
And, most importantly, what the fuck should I do now? I even used that name together with my birthname in the dedication ritual -___-

Please help

Well it does sure sound kike-ish. I wasn't gonna say anything, but
yeah. sighs Wish I could advise you better, but I know next to nothing
about the vile kike language. But, well, I mean, they ripped off and
stole everything else, so...maybe? Sorry, I know that's not a very
helpful answer, but you seemed upset so had to at least say something.
Why don't you ask Father what to do? He'll help you, I know it!

On 12/25/16, shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hey everyone,

this is very important for me so please take the time to read this and
answer.

So... several months ago I had a dream where a woman (I thought my
succubus), told me my (supposedly) real name. And that name was shael.
And today, as I looked through my emails, I read one from theop.chipyx and
he said that my name intrigued him and he found out it's origin was hebrew.
Yeah, "wohoo..."
Now, what do you guys think happened here? Is there maybe a chance that
this name was stolen by the jews?
And, most importantly, what the fuck should I do now? I even used that name
together with my birthname in the dedication ritual -___-

Please help

"Shael" predates Hebrew, it's Sanskrit for "mountain rock".
Shael's language of origin is Sanskrit. Shael is a form of the name Shail, which means "the mountain" or "mountain top".

Shael - Meaning of Shael, What does Shael mean?
Goddess Shailputri | Devi Shailputri | Maa Shailputri
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navadurga

In conclusion, "Shael" is Sanskrit, be happy. There's a probability that whoever told you the name was trying to make you wise about (your) previous lives, reincarnation/soul transmigration and past life amnesia.

Yeah I was very upset back then. I'll try finding out a name I can use via some divination techniques and then probably make a new account. Thanks for your kindness. 
On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 12:58, Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Well it does sure sound kike-ish. I wasn't gonna say anything, but
yeah. sighs Wish I could advise you better, but I know next to nothing
about the vile kike language. But, well, I mean, they ripped off and
stole everything else, so...maybe? Sorry, I know that's not a very
helpful answer, but you seemed upset so had to at least say something.
Why don't you ask Father what to do? He'll help you, I know it!

On 12/25/16, shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[email protected] wrote:
Hey everyone,

this is very important for me so please take the time to read this and
answer.

So... several months ago I had a dream where a woman (I thought my
succubus), told me my (supposedly) real name. And that name was shael.
And today, as I looked through my emails, I read one from theop.chipyx and
he said that my name intrigued him and he found out it's origin was hebrew.
Yeah, "wohoo..."
Now, what do you guys think happened here? Is there maybe a chance that
this name was stolen by the jews?
And, most importantly, what the fuck should I do now? I even used that name
together with my birthname in the dedication ritual -___-

Please help

What about those who are named Gabriel, Michael, Rebecca, Sharon...all of those are yid names which can be taken by Gentiles. Just because parents think those names are "cool"? I don't know if that is problem to our Gods, I really don't know. Some have dedicated under those names without really knowing anything about origin of their names.
Also, why, just why do you trust anything or anyone on astral (yes, dreams are often, but not always experiences from astral world)? The astral is swarming with entities of various nature, getting tricked out there is so damn easy.
I don't know what shall you do. If Gods don't find it offensive, I guess it's not problem. 
-Larissa

Don't feel too bad. My name is Mohammed. Imagine having to live with that.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 9:34 PM, shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hey everyone,

this is very important for me so please take the time to read this and answer.

So... several months ago I had a dream where a woman (I thought my succubus), told me my (supposedly) real name. And that name was shael.
And today, as I looked through my emails, I read one from theop.chipyx and he said that my name intrigued him and he found out it's origin was hebrew.
Yeah, "wohoo..."
Now, what do you guys think happened here? Is there maybe a chance that this name was stolen by the jews?
And, most importantly, what the fuck should I do now? I even used that name together with my birthname in the dedication ritual -___-

Please help

Oooh, I like! ^

On 12/26/16, elephant255_rises@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
"Shael" predates Hebrew, it's Sanskrit for "mountain rock".
Shael's language of origin is Sanskrit. Shael is a form of the name Shail,
which means "the mountain" or "mountain top".

http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Shael

http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Shael

http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Shael What does Shael mean? Pronounce
Shael [ syll. (s)hae(l), sh-a-el ] The baby boy name Shael is pronounced
-SHiyAHL †. Shael's language of origin is Sanskrit...

View on www.babynamespedi... http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Shael
Preview by Yahoo

http://www.drikpanchang.com/hindu-godde ... putri.html

This page provides information about Goddess Shailputri. Devi Shailputri is
one of the nine incarnations of Goddess Parvati.

View on www.drikpanchang.com

Preview by Yahoo

In conclusion, "Shael" is Sanskrit, be happy. There's a probability that
whoever told you the name was trying to make you wise about (your) previous
lives, reincarnation/soul transmigration and past life amnesia.

Elephant, thank you so much.I had to laugh at how stupid I was after I read your message. I worried all the time after thinking I got tricked. And now it turns out I wasnt. I'm seriously happy that I can keep this name. I thought that it was my succubus who told me that, so I might have actually been correct with that. Knowing my name back then has given me lots of confidence, so it's understandable why she would have wanted to tell me so badly.Really, thanks a lot for clearing this up, elephant. You are awesome. 
-Shael
On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 12:08, elephant255_rises@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   "Shael" predates Hebrew, it's Sanskrit for "mountain rock".
Shael's language of origin is Sanskrit. Shael is a form of the name Shail, which means "the mountain" or "mountain top".

In conclusion, "Shael" is Sanskrit, be happy. There's a probability that whoever told you the name was trying to make you wise about (your) previous lives, reincarnation/soul transmigration and past life amnesia.

I think the problem would lie far more in one's surname rather than their first name, since first names can still be given regardless of the parents' knowledge on the name's meaning and/or origin.
You'd have an ACTUAL reason to worry if your last name was Cohen, Lev(i), Stein or something like such.

It actually IS my surname that was on this list, sadly enough. It is one that the jews could've stolen, though. It's a fairly common one where I live. If we are already on the topic, is there ANY way to safely confirm that one is not jewish? (If possible something besides a dna test, as I would preferrably not give that to someone) 
I've been a dedicated satanist for some time now and basically live only for spiritual satanism. I also do RTRs every day. And yet I still worry about this from time to time."What if I fight for our cause all those years now, and then it turns out I was one of these shitbags all along?"Pretty scary if you think about it...

-Shael
On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 2:43, moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I think the problem would lie far more in one's surname rather than their first name, since first names can still be given regardless of the parents' knowledge on the name's meaning and/or origin.
You'd have an ACTUAL reason to worry if your last name was Cohen, Lev(i), Stein or something like such.

We all have such worries and/or possible reasons to believe we are a jew from time to time. I myself have also had this concern before.

I'd just like to say what most advanced members say on the matter: the fact this idea disturbs you is all by itself a proof that you are more than likely not a jew.

Also, if you have had even the slightest experience with Satan before, have this in mind. If he has given you even a small sign that your dedication was accepted, if you have called upon him and there was blatant physical coincidence indicating that he answered you and so on, you can be happy and chill, because I doubt Satan would waste even a fraction of his time and energy on a jew.

I hope this helps you.

Focus on your personal experience and relationship with Satan, this for sure is the safest way to confirm you are not a jew

On a side note, since this is a very reoccurring concern among members, I think it would be ideal if one of our HPs could write out a sermon on this matter as to clear it up for everyone, if it is possible to clear it up at all.

I have never seen advice from our HPs about this, only from other members, and this can confuse new people who will trust older members' words on that, as many people here will tell them different things about it.

Some have said "if a jew tries to dedicate, Satan will personally kill him". Others have said this is inaccurate. Along with other diverging opinions. So you can see there isn't a consensus about it even among the most advanced members. And these diverging opinions can be puzzling for newcomers and/or the inexperienced.
So I find it proper enough for one of our HPs to clear this up if they can.

Just don't worry anymore, don't fall into this mental trap, the mere fact that you care and worry about it means you have a sane spirit, whenever these intrusive and unproductive thoughts bother you, silence them. Do lots of void meditation.

Satanic Void Meditation

Sheal, if you are that worried about it you can be certain that you are not one of those shitbags. 

If I were you I would try to stop worrying about it and just focus on your meditations and RTR's. If you truly and honestly do these things you are most definitly not one of those pieces of excremental filth. 

If it makes you feel any better, I don't feel any negative energy from you either. You seem like a true brother in Satanism and your intent seems very sincere. 

The enemy will try to use whatever means to confuse us and mess with us, they even tried to make me believe I am jewish and I don't even look like them at all, not even one physical trait, but they tried to do this anyways and I was actually worried about this for weeks before realizing how stupid it was. 

Sadly it's very hard to find out your true genetics. Unless you do a DNA test, but the database they have is fairly small and I personally don't believe it is accurate enough yet to fully and blindly trust. 

Since you are here and you are working on advancing yourself and you are seriously worried you might be one of those shit bags you are probably not one of them. A jew most likely would be very comfortable thinking they are a jew and very uncomfortable doing RTR's or following any kind of Satanic beliefs since it clashes with their being on all levels of existence. 

So trust yourself to be a gentile Shael. 

If that's all true, I guarantee you're gentile. But there really isn't a GUARANTEED way excluding a DNA test (unless you convince both your parents to get tested lol). Not unless you're EXTREMELY spiritually open. Just trust in yourself, trust in Satan.One thing to mention that helped me when I was new is this: if you never wondered if you were jewish, or never thought about it at all before finding Satan, then you definitely are not jewish 
On Dec 27, 2016, at 14:56, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It actually IS my surname that was on this list, sadly enough. It is one that the jews could've stolen, though. It's a fairly common one where I live. If we are already on the topic, is there ANY way to safely confirm that one is not jewish? (If possible something besides a dna test, as I would preferrably not give that to someone) 
I've been a dedicated satanist for some time now and basically live only for spiritual satanism. I also do RTRs every day. And yet I still worry about this from time to time."What if I fight for our cause all those years now, and then it turns out I was one of these shitbags all along?"Pretty scary if you think about it...

-Shael
  I think the problem would lie far more in one's surname rather than their first name, since first names can still be given regardless of the parents' knowledge on the name's meaning and/or origin.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back