Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The movie Agora

Timothy92

This movie is pretty good, it pretty much shows that the fall of the romans was because of the jews who invaded with christianity. I recommend this movie, it talk about how the Pagans converted to bring peace, to stop some of the blood shed, and it shows them ransacking the library. to get rid of all the knowledge.
Ave Satanas
Hail Thoth

Hi Timothy,

Yes I have seen the movie also a while back and had wrote a post about it too: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/21085

Watching it made me so sad and angry, but at least it's a movie that may get the masses to start questioning their "religion" and its aggressive suppression of knowledge and science.

Hail Satan!
Christine

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy92" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

This movie is pretty good, it pretty much shows that the fall of the romans was because of the jews who invaded with christianity. I recommend this movie, it talk about how the Pagans converted to bring peace, to stop some of the blood shed, and it shows them ransacking the library. to get rid of all the knowledge.
Ave Satanas
Hail Thoth

I think ive seen this movie. The girl from the mummy is in it right? I thought it was boring I couldnt finish watching it. But ur right it does show them burning all the acrolls and invading the greeks...i thot they were greeks. It pissed me off when they started breaking the statues...the traders pissed me off even more uuugh...not my favorite movie.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy92" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

Ave Satanas
Hail Thoth

Yes she is in it, I know what you mean its infuriating, also do you remember the part where they threw the old guy in the coals? after that the pagans armed themselves are started killing the christians that were gathered in the square, but it wasnt a good move on there part because they were outnumbered and got overran. "The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The movie Agora

I think ive seen this movie. The girl from the mummy is in it right? I thought it was boring I couldnt finish watching it. But ur right it does show them burning all the acrolls and invading the greeks...i thot they were greeks. It pissed me off when they started breaking the statues...the traders pissed me off even more uuugh...not my favorite movie.

Ave Satanas
Hail Thoth

Yeah....i stopped watching it after "O-something" I forget his name,
turned christian... :/
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Sharp <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

Yes she is in it, I know what you mean its infuriating, also do you remember the part where they threw the old guy in the coals? after that the pagans armed themselves are started killing the christians that were gathered in the square, but it wasnt a good move on there part because they were outnumbered and got overran.

"The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan

Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The movie Agora

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy92" <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

Ave Satanas
Hail Thoth

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back